Elections Hillary will run in 2020

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

Two-time Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will mount a third bid for the White House, longtime Clinton adviser Mark Penn wrote in an op-ed published Sunday by The Wall Street Journal, predicting that the former first lady and secretary of state is readying a "Hillary 4.0" campaign for 2020.

In the Journal op-ed, Penn, an adviser and pollster to the Clintons from 1995-2008, and former New York City politician Andrew Stein wrote that in a 2020 run, Clinton would reinvent herself “as a liberal firebrand." The twice-failed presidential candidate would not “let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House," they wrote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/clinton-aide-2020-run-983684

====================================================================

I sure hope she does it.

The "jungle primaries" screwed non-Democrats in California during this last election cycle with multiple races having nothing more than two Democratic Party choices. I believe we can provide an answer to this ridiculousness in the 2020 Presidential primaries, where we come out in mass and support the most beatable candidate in the Democratic Party. We could give her a 30% bump in the primaries in the biggest prize of the union. Don't hate the players.... hate the game. I'm with her... in the primaries.

Hillary-2020.jpg

I hope this is true. I love to see her go up against Beto

She'll get murked so hard in the Primaries, and then probably go so insane that she'll start stumping for Trump.

If this is true, it's because trump has already been selected.

I hope this is true. I love to see her go up against Beto

That would be awesome to see all that Leftist money poured down the drain in a bruising primaries between a fool and a crook. Wait... they are both fools and crooks. Meh... it would be great. I am going to start a campaign in California should she run to help her secure the state.

This bitch just won't give up
<36>

Sorry to burst the bubble, but she’s physically not capable of another serious run.

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020

Two-time Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will mount a third bid for the White House, longtime Clinton adviser Mark Penn wrote in an op-ed published Sunday by The Wall Street Journal, predicting that the former first lady and secretary of state is readying a "Hillary 4.0" campaign for 2020.

In the Journal op-ed, Penn, an adviser and pollster to the Clintons from 1995-2008, and former New York City politician Andrew Stein wrote that in a 2020 run, Clinton would reinvent herself “as a liberal firebrand." The twice-failed presidential candidate would not “let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House," they wrote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/12/clinton-aide-2020-run-983684

====================================================================

I sure hope she does it.

The "jungle primaries" screwed non-Democrats in California during this last election cycle with multiple races having nothing more than two Democratic Party choices. I believe we can provide an answer to this ridiculousness in the 2020 Presidential primaries, where we come out in mass and support the most beatable candidate in the Democratic Party. We could give her a 30% bump in the primaries in the biggest prize of the union. Don't hate the players.... hate the game. I'm with her... in the primaries.

Hillary-2020.jpg

"Hilary" and, "Run" in the same sentence?

{<jordan}

hard to believe after her blame everybody under the sun but herself for losing tour.
The old gasbag has had one too many hits of adrenochrome if she thinks this is a good idea.
Maybe she's a masochist. It would explain a lot, actually.

You guys are obsessed with this and it already has a thread.

She isnt going to run

If somehow she does she is not going to make it through the primary and it will only strengthen the candidate that takes her out

The only mother fuckers still talkin bout HIldo are republicans who love to have an enemy to hate

This is great news. I hope her and Trump go down to the wire. Hopefully people really get behind Hilary and the all the news agencies project her to win by 95 percent again.

In related news Brenda Snipes will now be supervisor of Democrat preliminary vote counting.

Back