Hillary NEW Emails Recovered Shows Pay for Play

Then why is everyone acting appalled and upset if Trump suggested the same for Hillary?

What are you talking about?

Hillary never said we should use special forces to assassinate Assange. A guy who likes Hillary said that.

Trump is dangerous, an ego maniac and a compulsive liar.

Why not just compare the individuals? One person has a proven track record of political corruption and the other does not.

.... because the other has no political track record at all. His track record is scumbag businesses, success in bankruptcy court, reality tv and an ability to be rattled by Rosie O'Donnell.

Hilary's a lemon and we'll get juice in the eye taking a bite, but a little sugar and vitamin c at least.

Trump's a hollow rock who willl break our teeth and kill us via intestinal blockage.

If I'm forced to pick between them, I'll take the lemon.

No political track record > Corrupt, damaging, and all around abysmal political track record

By that logic Phil Brooks is a better candidate than Hilary.

So are you suggesting CM Punk is a better choice for president than Hilary Clinton? He also has no political track record of corruption right?

Lol....

By that logic Phil Brooks is a better candidate than Hilary.

So are you suggesting CM Punk is a better choice for president than Hilary Clinton? He also has no political track record of corruption right?

Lol....

Again, I'm referring to 2 individuals. And in this scenario it is a plus for Trump that he doesn't have a track record of political corruption and bad decisions.

I love how everyone threw a hissy fit about Trump's NRA comment, yet, when Hillary's personal advisor and strategist Bob Beckel comments on Julian Assange leaking documents by saying "The way to deal with this is pretty simple. We've got special ops forces. A dead man can't leak stuff. I'm not for the death penalty so there's only one way to do it. Illegally shoot the son of a bitch", it is completely ignored and they are nowhere to be found.

Again, I'm referring to 2 individuals. And in this scenario it is a plus for Trump that he doesn't have a track record of political corruption and bad decisions.

Um no, we were discussing attributes not the candidates, and you said.....

No political track record > Corrupt, damaging, and all around abysmal political track record

Meaning anyone with no track record is better than someone with a poor one. Your words.

TCK thinks CM Punk would be a better president than Hilary. You heard it hear first folks.

Were discussing attributes relative to the candidates. And why CM Punk?

Yes, we we're discussing attributes, and you listed "no political experience" as an attribute better than any Hilary has. CM Punk also has no political experience. Which according to you, makes him more qualified than Hilary.

It's amazing how often you have to be told the meaning of your own words.

After a quick skim it looks like none of these articles suggest pay for play: that's Hans' contribution.

They suggest inappropriate closeness between state dept and foundation and that questions have been renewed.

My point is that if your car engine gives you trouble, you dont throw it off a bridge to see if it works. And while Trump himself may not do much damage it would probably break the entire political system for worse.

The system is broken, electing an outsider would be the best option for improvement. The two party system constantly uses fear to drive people into electing those who will keep the current powers in place, Obama has been the perfect president but if you look nothing has changed in terms of foreign policy.

But I guess that is only a concern when there is a local threat to security, americans don´t care about Hillary policies for the middle east and how it created a imigration crisis for europe.

The system is broken, electing an outsider would be the best option for improvement. The two party system constantly uses fear to drive people into electing those who will keep the current powers in place, Obama has been the perfect president but if you look nothing has changed in terms of foreign policy.

But I guess that is only a concern when there is a local threat to security, americans don´t care about Hillary policies for the middle east and how it created a imigration crisis for europe.

Which soon may be happening here. She wants Syrian refugees to increase by 550%. Merkel would be proud

Um no, we were discussing attributes not the candidates, and you said.....

Meaning anyone with no track record is better than someone with a poor one. Your words.

TCK thinks CM Punk would be a better president than Hilary. You heard it hear first folks.
He would be better than Hillary. It doesn't take much.

That's politics. We have to revamp the entire world leadership.

I love how everyone threw a hissy fit about Trump's NRA comment, yet, when Hillary's personal advisor and strategist Bob Beckel comments on Julian Assange leaking documents by saying "The way to deal with this is pretty simple. We've got special ops forces. A dead man can't leak stuff. I'm not for the death penalty so there's only one way to do it. Illegally shoot the son of a bitch", it is completely ignored and they are nowhere to be found.

Joe Biden also said suggested he'd shoot Obama if Obama came for his guns, and no one gave a shit.

Last edited:
If you're ever in a political discussion with adults and it seems like they aren't taking you seriously..... it's because they aren't.
I don't take my internet forum life to seriously, I leave that to the adults.

Pathetic post.
There is a BIG difference in people doing it in business and people doing it in politics. In business, it's private money, private risk and people voluntarily being involved. In politics it is being trusted with the collective money and power of the populace and using it for personal gain. I get what Pan is saying, that there is a certain amount of "hook & crook" required to best position yourself to bid the wishes of your constituents (or stockholders) but there is a point where it is pure money/power mongering.
Politicians have to get support and make allies to get anywhere or get anything done. If you have proof of shady dealings or specific cases where they are crooked that is an entirely different thing. But making deals is part of what adults do to align their interests with other people for mutual gain. It's a non-story unless again you have proof of something fraudulent which isn't what myself or Pan are talking about.

Pathetic response, you just changed the subject.

He just has a track record of corrupt business dealings and bad decisions.

Back