International Hillary Clinton wanted drone strike on Julian Assange

Is this really a 2 year old article? About a person who lost an election 2 years ago?

There are no current events worthy of our attention?

And you are?
LiLoMMA, moderare sherdog poster. I’m certainly not a big deal, but I think my posts are clever and overall add to this forum.
I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that your posts were yellow not all that long ago, so thus my comment. I also think you had a Kanye West AV? Not that it matters

LiLoMMA, moderare sherdog poster. I’m certainly not a big deal, but I think my posts are clever and overall add to this forum.
I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure that your posts were yellow not all that long ago, so thus my comment. I also think you had a Kanye West AV? Not that it matters

Yes a Kanye West Av sure must have looked silly to someone with a Lindsay Lohan gimmick account.

this bitch is a complete nut job

Yes a Kanye West Av sure must have looked silly to someone with a Lindsay Lohan gimmick account.
Gimmick?!
I guess luckily for you, we’re both keyboard warriors. Irl...

Never mind

LOL. Yes, most literate people hold views that would probably be called "globalist" by idiots.
Totally wrong. The progressive (regressive) left constitutes a minority in all societies, but sadly the media is on their side and gives them a voice far larger than what their dwindling numbers should warrant.

Totally wrong. The progressive (regressive) left constitutes a minority in all societies, but sadly the media is on their side and gives them a voice far larger than what their dwindling numbers should warrant.

Globalization has generally been associated more with the right than the left, and obviously the left is growing. We just had an election in America. Check out the results.

Globalization has generally been associated more with the right than the left, and obviously the left is growing. We just had an election in America. Check out the results.

How do you figure? I see the right as being more nationalistic and less globalist. They want to be more 'America first' if anything and just build a wall and focus on themselves. I see the left as being more globalist and open borders etc.

If Donald Trump "joked" about using the Air Force to assassinate reporters, jabronis would be crying about the death of democracy at the hands of literally Hitler.

If he hasn't made that exact joke, he's made a similar one. Didn't he suggest a 2nd amendment solution to Hillary Clinton?

I'm also pretty sure he said he could personally kill someone in Manhattan and his supporters wouldn't mind.

He also joked about having "his people" stand at attention like North Koreans.

The list goes on. Trump's a real kidder.

How do you figure? I see the right as being more nationalistic and less globalist. They want to be more 'America first' if anything and just build a wall and focus on themselves. I see the left as being more globalist and open borders etc.

Pre-Trump, the right was strongly pro-trade and generally pro-capitalism. Far leftists organized major protests related to the U.S. opening up trade with China.

"“Can’t we just drone this guy?” the website claimed Clinton had said."

Well, I read that someone heard it being claimed on a blog that someone overheard her talking about not droning him, so. He said, she said situation imo.

Pre-Trump, the right was strongly pro-trade and generally pro-capitalism. Far leftists organized major protests related to the U.S. opening up trade with China.

Sure I can agree with this. Things have changed though and done a sort of 180. The right seems pretty isolationist under trump.

Back