International Hillary Clinton thinks Europe should curb immigration

I approve of Hilary turning heel. That gimmick better suits her IMO.

They should send all Syrian refugees to the US.

You started this mess by invading Irak 15 years ago.

"Europe must get a handle on immigration to combat a growing threat from rightwing populists"

Lol. She's right in that unchecked migration must be curbed even if her reasoning only adresses secondary problems.

Lets try this on for size -

We must prevent rape in order to stop vigilantism.

Excuse the clumsy analogy.

Impossible! She was for open borders!

Isn't being for open borders, despite an entire career of evidence to the contrary, what justified voting for her opponent whose policies were objectively worse for 99% of the population, whose positions were inconsistent and completely uninformed, and who was less competent and less qualified in just about every way?

Are you telling me the rubes that voted for Trump got conned by laughably dishonest hysterics?

Isn't being for open borders, despite an entire career of evidence to the contrary, what justified voting for her opponent whose policies were objectively worse for 99% of the population, whose positions were inconsistent and completely uninformed, and who was less competent and less qualified in just about every way?

Are you telling me the rubes that voted for Trump got conned by laughably dishonest hysterics?
Come the fuck on. All she had to do was to not be stupid and crazy. She couldn't even pull that off.

She's already dropping lines she can requote in the 2020 campaign lol. She knows she's got to reel in some votes.

How come every time I see you you have a yellow card? Seriously, your yellows are like Rich Franklin's black eye.

20081001083723_franklinbig.JPG

Yes, yes, feel the dark side grow within you.

Hillary is racist confirmed. She's gonna need a lot more hot sauce in her purse to make up for this ridiculous bigotry.

And with that, the Democrats will fully turn on her. She can forget running in 2020. She'll now be "alt-right" just simply being center-left.

are you really congratulating her for talking out of both sides of her mouth?

Back