Hillary Clinton Sued for Wrongful Death of Benghazi Victims

Bush and his administration ignored intelligence that could have prevented the deaths of 3000 Americans. Then his administration embarked on an unjust war against a nation state that had fuck all to do with that attack causing several thousand more deaths of our own, while killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions in an already unstable region.

Where is that fucker's trial?
It's not his fault god told him to do it ;)

I have approximately zero fucking sympathy for people who die playing spy games.
That is an absurd statement. Everyone plays the spy game, and if people are afraid to give information to the U.S. because they might be given up by e-mails on Hillary's private server, then we are working at a loss. Hillary was dangerously careless.

Bush and his administration ignored intelligence that could have prevented the deaths of 3000 Americans. Then his administration embarked on an unjust war against a nation state that had fuck all to do with that attack causing several thousand more deaths of our own, while killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions in an already unstable region.

Where is that fucker's trial?
It's not his fault god told him to do it ;)

Plenty of blame to go around, Hillary shares some of course.

But the way everyone wants to hang it around her neck like she orchestrated the mess is wrong nor is it just.

It's a failure on the DSS for no adequately staffing the site.

It's a failure on the DoD for not reacting accordingly or having forces near enough to react accordingly.

It's a failure on the White House because every failure is ultimately the President's responsibility.

DoD can only do what the commander in chief will let them. Just pains you so much to put this square at hillary's and obama's feet

That is an absurd statement. Everyone plays the spy game, and if people are afraid to give information to the U.S. because they might be given up by e-mails on Hillary's private server, then we are working at a loss. Hillary was dangerously careless.
Yeah the justification for this lawsuit is absurdly thin. I can't hate families for feeling anger over these things so I won't badmouth them even if this turns out to be politically motivated. But we could egg their lawyers' house or something.

Will it survive 12b6 motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim which the court can grant relief? Probably not under the Feres doctrine.

Anyone can file a suit for anything. But suits by military members for injuries sustained in service are barred. Therefore this case will likely be dismissed quickly before discovery is even allowed.

While I don't think the suit will survive...they were contractors not military

DoD can only do what the commander in chief will let them. Just pains you so much to put this square at hillary's and obama's feet

Per the Gowdy's 800 page report Obama gave approval to intervene.

No comparison is ever going to seem fitting between these different situations, but I think in general after all the horse shit America has been doing in Central/South America and the Middle East for the last few decades- the crimes and the failures alike- you can't really string up the State Department for anything as minor as an "embassy" security failure.

And I symbolically put 14 extra sets of quotes around the word "embassy."

What embassy?

Did you read the link I attached?

You have a link to brainscans or some shit, the can't call her a cunt because that is sexist, can say whatever she wants after the fact.

What embassy?
Yeah embassy is the wrong word. Whatever people want to call the sketchy ass pile of buildings where our ambassador was. Consulate?

Instead of just saying it was stupid you deflect with a shitty comparison. If you're going his route it would be Powell

Powell famously told them, "if you break it, you buy it." In other words, he thought it was a bad idea.

That doesn't negate the fact that she is being sued. It's bad PR, man.
Getting sued doesn't mean much. Losing a lawsuit would mean something.

If you actually believe that the full power of the US Military was unleashed...you are hopeless

I don't think the President authorized the use of nuclear weapons, sure.

But between doing nothing and launching nukes I'm sure he authorized what was practical and available based on the available intelligence and available time to act.

Back