Hillary Clinton Sued for Wrongful Death of Benghazi Victims

No, it's actually worse. Hillary's +7.3pt RCP average (will up to this after the CNN poll is updated from +9 to +10) is the highest she has ever enjoyed since she and Trump respectively secured their party nominations, mathematically, in the primaries. The McClatchy poll has her up by +15 pts. Not that any of this matters nearly as much as his cataclysmic lack of electoral competitiveness in all the battleground states.

I think he will crush her in the debates. Also there is this...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/julian-...eaction-to-emails-could-give-way-to-conflict/

Who else are Hillary's leaked e-mails from a private server going to kill?

You dont have to take my word for it. Take Mr. Gowdy's. You seemed to think he is trustworthy earlier. Nothing in that report implicates Clinton. Loys of other people. Not clinton.

https://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo
"Now, I simply ask the American people to read this report for themselves, look at the evidence we have collected, and reach their own conclusions. You can read this report in less time than our fellow citizens were taking fire and fighting for their lives on the rooftops and in the streets of Benghazi.”

Sounds like a very concrete statement, clearly implying Gowdy thinks she's innocent of all accusations..............................................

I never said Gowdy was trustworthy....I mentioned him because he was the face of the hearing.

"Now, I simply ask the American people to read this report for themselves, look at the evidence we have collected, and reach their own conclusions. You can read this report in less time than our fellow citizens were taking fire and fighting for their lives on the rooftops and in the streets of Benghazi.”

Sounds like a very concrete statement, clearly implying Gowdy thinks she's innocent of all accusations..............................................

I never said Gowdy was trustworthy....I mentioned him because he was the face of the hearing.

Did you read the report or just skip to developing conclusions?

Trump is getting his ass handed to him by low level reporters in interviews. You think he's going to crush in a high end Presidential debate with moderators?
That is a good point. The moderators do tend to help out the Democratic candidate during debates. I still say he hands it to Hillary.

That is a good point. The moderators do tend to help out the Democratic candidate during debates. I still say he hands it to Hillary.

He can't make it through an interview without jamming his foot in his mouth up to his knee. You think a debate is going to go better?

I highlighted a portion of the article and emphasized on a portion that supports my argument...did you read the article there, jack? lol.

If you read the whole article it says that you should read the full 800 pages and develop your conclusions off that, not off the article

I think he will crush her in the debates. Also there is this...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/julian-...eaction-to-emails-could-give-way-to-conflict/

Who else are Hillary's leaked e-mails from a private server going to kill?
The debates he's already positioning himself to duck?

I hear so much about what a great debater despite that no one but his own supporters had him winning the actual, you know, debates; favoring instead to talk about how big his hands were. I also think it's funny how his supporters posture like he's so fearless going into the debates (sort of needs to be now, lol) after he already ducked the first Republican debate, lied about donating to charity, only fulfilled his donation obligations after he was caught not making them, then brainstormed the idea of a Bernie debate which Bernie enthusiastically accepted before immediately ducking that, too.

I think you guys backed the wrong horse, and now you need your lashes to remember this lesson for the next time.

The debates he's already positioning himself to duck?

I hear so much about what a great debater despite that no one but his own supporters had him winning the actual, you know, debates; favoring instead to talk about how big his hands were. I also think it's funny how his supporters posture like he's so fearless going into the debates (sort of needs to be now, lol) after he already ducked the first Republican debate, lied about donating to charity, only fulfilled his donation obligations after he was caught not making them, then brainstormed the idea of a Bernie debate which Bernie enthusiastically accepted before immediately ducking that, too.

I think you guys backed the wrong horse, and now you need your lashes to remember this lesson for the next time.
He clearly did well enough in the primary debates to win. He will overpower her in the presidential debates.

Seems a little optimistic, especially after something like 9 million republican investigations have cleared her. I must be one of the few though who doesn't care to defend or attack Hillary on this deal. I have approximately zero fucking sympathy for people who die playing spy games.

If you read the whole article it says that you should read the full 800 pages and develop your conclusions off that, not off the article
Right, but nowhere in that statement does he leave the issue "Air tight" in the direction of believing there was no wrong doing as implied by some.

Seems a little optimistic, especially after something like 9 million republican investigations have cleared her. I must be one of the few though who doesn't care to defend or attack Hillary on this deal. I have approximately zero fucking sympathy for people who die playing spy games.

Bush and his administration ignored intelligence that could have prevented the deaths of 3000 Americans. Then his administration embarked on an unjust war against a nation state that had fuck all to do with that attack causing several thousand more deaths of our own, while killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions in an already unstable region.

Where is that fucker's trial?

Both groups of parents will probably have sudden mysterious deaths by the end of October

Bush and his administration ignored intelligence that could have prevented the deaths of 3000 Americans. Then his administration embarked on an unjust war against a nation state that had fuck all to do with that attack causing several thousand more deaths of our own, while killing hundreds of thousands and displacing millions in an already unstable region.

Where is that fucker's trial?
No comparison is ever going to seem fitting between these different situations, but I think in general after all the horse shit America has been doing in Central/South America and the Middle East for the last few decades- the crimes and the failures alike- you can't really string up the State Department for anything as minor as an "embassy" security failure.

And I symbolically put 14 extra sets of quotes around the word "embassy."

Back