Hillary Clinton Sued for Wrongful Death of Benghazi Victims

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just when everyone was claiming that Trump's campaign was imploding, I think it might acutally be Hillary's campaign that is being chipped away...

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/08/0...-victims-file-lawsuit-against-hillary-clinton

Published August 8, 2016

AP

By Josh Feldman | Mediaite

Hillary Clinton is being sued by parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, two of the four men who died in Benghazi in 2012.

The lawsuit alleges that Clinton’s negligence was directly responsible for Smith’s and Woods’ deaths, even saying that terrorists were able to locate them because of “the information that was obtained from Defendant Clinton’s ‘extremely careless’ handling of confidential and classified government information.”

Fox News. Fair and balanced.

I feel bad cause they lost their sons but give me a break.

Expect this to be brushed off and ignored because...ya know...Trump or something

I hate the don't call her a cunt because that is sexist...but it will be thrown out

All the congressional inquiries found that she did nothing wrong. Im sure THIS time they will make it stick though.

I guess all the families of anyone that died during the Iraq war should sue Bush.

I guess all the families of anyone that died during the Iraq war should sue Bush.

Instead of just saying it was stupid you deflect with a shitty comparison. If you're going his route it would be Powell

Expect this to be brushed off and ignored because...ya know...Trump or something
Nah, it should be blown off because there was an investigation, conducted by her political opponents, and there was no wrong doing found.

Instead of just saying it was stupid you deflect with a shitty comparison. If you're going his route it would be Powell
My bad it's not Bushs fault I forgot god told him to do it. They should sue god instead. ;)

They should be suing the Republican congress who were in power at that time.

The security heads at Benghazi BEGGED for more/upgraded security measures. Guess who Voted "No."? The party of NO.

Couldn't have any upgraded security because that would be giving Pres. Obama a "Win" and we couldn't have that now can we?

Americans died and they still want to pin it on the wrong person instead of going after the scum who said... NO.

Obama and Hillary were just involved in the murder of 60 innocent Syrian citizens in a drone strike....where are the war crime charges?

I feel bad cause they lost their sons but give me a break.

They asked for extra security over and over and it was denied because that would disrupt Obama's narrative that the region was safe. Then they were attacked and Hilary sat on her hands and instead of trying to save them she started having her people look for internet related videos to blame the attack on, even though she had intelligence that it was a coordinated and planned attacked. She then continued to lie for 2 weeks blaming a youtube video because the incompetence would look bad for Obama's reelection.

She is why they are dead. She denied extra security. She didn't send help when she could have. Then she lied about it over and over.

Bush is an idiot but I'm not sure we can compare the 2. The lawsuit is alleging Hillary's negligence was responsible for the deaths.

My bad it's not Bushs fault I forgot god told him to do it. They should sue god instead. ;)

Such a hack, ignore that Hillary and the democrat congress approved it

Obama and Hillary were just involved in the murder of 60 innocent Syrian citizens in a drone strike....where are the war crime charges?
Hopefully, a senator will make a Obama war crimes report. The same way Feinstein did with Bush.

Back