Hillary Clinton freezes after a protester interrupts her at a rally.

Reminded me of this guy

rfFWukr.gif

Que? I'm as anti-Hillary as anyone here. I just don't feel the need to come up with some story about seizures when her innate weirdness and lack of normal human interpersonal skills and empathy are more than adequate to explain her bizarre behavior.
Seems a bit reaching to me too.

She definitely looked like a deer in headlights there. We can't blame here, citizens are finally starting to hear about her deceit. Trump is an asshole and people hate him for that but deceit can cause deeper wounds.

I wonder what the guy in the crowd did, she looked legitimately worried, and her security looked on edge too like they were just barely able to hold back from over reacting and going through the actions like it was a genuine dangerous situation

I don't like Hils at all but wouldn't knock her for this. There's lots of mentally unstable people out there that would take a crack at Hilary or Trump this election season. Didn't SS stop some Bernie supporter from going into the venue with a concealed gun and he admitted he wanted to kill Trump that day? Those people exist for H too

Those damn clones go haywire when people interrupt them

Back