Elections Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden

Wife of a pedophile supports a pedophile. Am shocked.

if there's one thing i know, it's men who like rape. and joe biden likes rape.

-hillary clinton

Dens should have ran Joe in 2016. He would have likely won. He was much more likeable than her in 2016 and eould have gotten the younger liberal voter based on goodwill carried over from Obama.

Too bad the democrat elite wanted anither political dynasty instead.

Does anyone else find it strange that the world and media seems more consumed with this broad's endorsement than her husband's?

He was President. She couldn't even ride his coattails to the office.

Does anyone else find it strange that the world and media seems more consumed with this broad's endorsement than her husband's?

He was President. She couldn't even ride his coattails to the office.

I think Bill's stock has dropped quite a bit over the last little while. The #Metoo shit kind of forced him to the sidelines.

I think Bill's stock has dropped quite a bit over the last little while. The #Metoo shit kind of forced him to the sidelines.
Well, then this is a perfect opportunity for me to say it again.

Fuck #metoo.

Well, then this is a perfect opportunity for me to say it again.

Fuck #metoo.

OGC.720d054f569cf2cadc9e2ae81e1c2a9a

tenor.gif

not that creepy joe had a chance in what should have been a layup of an election, hillary just sealed his fate

Hillary just wants her bestie Harvey Weinstein to be pardoned. JoBi will return the favor.

It was the sexual assault allegations that clinched it for her. Hilldawg feels most alive when she's attempting to silence and discredit victims of powerful politicians.
{<redford}{<redford}

Back