Hillary addresses BLM

Yeah, she maintained options and didn't let them control the situation. That's all any candidate really needs to do, and she's the only one to do it successfully. Compared with Bernie Sanders, it was a lesson in effective campaigning.

I don't think you can compare the 2, as the Bernie hijacks came out of nowhere.
The only think he could have done to prevent that would have been to have to conduct private, invitation only town halls or travel with an entourage of Secret Service and/ or bodyguards. And why would he do that?

This was so pathetic. She gave absolutely no answer at all. Basically she said "well come up with ideas about what we should do" Isnt that what he asked her ? And why the hell is any politician giving this fake Soros sponsored movement the time of day ? They are all so afraid of not being PC. So afraid of the "movement" turning on them and possibly not getting their votes. What a disgusting charade.

that was pretty good

hilldog needs more of this

speaking from the heart

she is a very intelligent person

I know it is effective, but I have serious issues with giving time or special attention to any group in order for them to not be disruptive. But I very much prefer an intelligent discourse to that stupid silver haired maniac from the Bernie sanders event.

I like that the movement has actually come up with some goals rather than spewing the rhetoric about 20 unarmed black men shot by police as opposed to the 10,000 or so shot by other black men, but I can't say I favor what the goals are. There top priority seems to be cut police spending and redirect the money into the poor community, and I have obvious problems and biases against this plan aside from the obvious.

There are certainly cuts that can be made to police budgets, but if the police numbers are cut and they withdraw from some of the crime ridden neighborhoods, then you see a serious increase in crime like we are seeing in Baltimore, Chicago, and even NYC. Then, when the blm starts screaming about the gang violence, it is more dangerous for everyone involved when police have to retake the neighborhood.

Was hoping for more of this:

[YT]?v=z_HfU1A9CFg[/YT]

That still just baffles me. Why would anyone give in to that type of behavior? They rewarded that vile behavior and out of control behavior.

Well how can we trust him to run our country when he can't even finish a few classes in his last semester?

I heard he left because he was butthurt over some student election. It would be more 'manly' if he'd show and admit his true feelings/reasons for why he left. Instead he comes off as a guarded and deceiving individual.

Scott Walker also denies science so there is that.

How did this thread become about Scott Walker?

And you think Hillary isn't "guarded and deceiving"?

@ around 6:45 a phone ring goes off, which just so happens to be my morning alarm sound. Please put a trigger warning for that

I don't think you can compare the 2, as the Bernie hijacks came out of nowhere.
The only think he could have done to prevent that would have been to have to conduct private, invitation only town halls or travel with an entourage of Secret Service and/ or bodyguards. And why would he do that?

I understand they aren't comparable situations, but that's because she orchestrated the interaction in a controlled way where Bernie didn't. That's a sign of competent leadership. Saying that Bernie was incapable of creating a better scenario to address the movement only underscores the original point. This isn't a race for most likable professor, this guy wants control of the doomsday device.

I understand they aren't comparable situations, but that's because she orchestrated the interaction in a controlled way where Bernie didn't. That's a sign of competent leadership. Saying that Bernie was incapable of creating a better scenario to address the movement only underscores the original point. This isn't a race for most likable professor, this guy wants control of the doomsday device.

You are just trolling with this nonsense right? I mean seriously read that shit back to yourself and try not to facepalm.

I think she nodded for 2 minutes straight(which is regularly mocked Hillary behavior) and then gave a pretty standard response to a supporter concern. She literally could have said the exact same thing she said after being confronted with any special interest request.

Considering this was an orchestrated meet the fact that she had such an empty general response shows how little she actually cares. She didn't even put forth the effort to say something original because as a Dem she knows she gets their votes anyway and she isn't going to try hard for this. On the one hand it's pragmatic but on the other it's lazy and obnoxious. Your congratulatory posts about the interaction I will have to chalk up to a hangover I think.

Apparently, they weren't satisfied with her answer.

They win the Idiot award. My god these radicals are never satisfied

You are just trolling with this nonsense right? I mean seriously read that shit back to yourself and try not to facepalm.

I think she nodded for 2 minutes straight(which is regularly mocked Hillary behavior) and then gave a pretty standard response to a supporter concern. She literally could have said the exact same thing she said after being confronted with any special interest request.

Considering this was an orchestrated meet the fact that she had such an empty general response shows how little she actually cares. She didn't even put forth the effort to say something original because as a Dem she knows she gets their votes anyway and she isn't going to try hard for this. On the one hand it's pragmatic but on the other it's lazy and obnoxious. Your congratulatory posts about the interaction I will have to chalk up to a hangover I think.

Yeah that's bs. Her response has been the best out of all candidates and she actually laid down the facts on how movements enact real change. She even stated she is wanting to find out the best way to address the issues and create a platform for dealing with our out of control police forces.

I honestly have to agree.

No they aren't.

And a lot of them are quitters. Case in point look at Scott Walker he dropped out of University the LAST semester of his senior year and never went back and won't give good reasons for why. In addition, over half of our elected officials have a VERY poor grasp on economics & science. For example look at the 'grilling' that many financial idiot Reps/Senators gave to seasoned well known bankers. Youtube conspiracy theorists like to tout the 'idiot' as a champion but in reality they are fools.

Look no further than Jeff Merkley unaware that Jp Morgan is not a hedge fund and that they did not need TARP money.

Anyways Walker's dropping out says a lot about him and the fact he never went back.

I've never heard any criticism of Walker for not finishing university before. Is this a widespread thing?

I was really surprised when I read an article about Walker -- may have been Rubio, pretty sure it was Walker -- never held a private sector job outside of working at McDonalds in high school. He's been a professional politician all his adult life.

Yeah that's bs. Her response has been the best out of all candidates and she actually laid down the facts on how movements enact real change. She even stated she is wanting to find out the best way to address the issues and create a platform for dealing with our out of control police forces.

9ba97d0d_Whatcha20talkin20bout20arnold.gif

I'm not congratulating her for anything she said. Ultimately I don't think it matters much what anyone running for president think of the black lives matter movement. It's the way she handled it that was impressive.

It's a much easier move, placating the progressives and scaring them into voting to avoid a GOP president, compared with Bernie's attempt to unite the complainers into a political movement. But, it's something her campaign can likely accomplish, and this was a success to that end. Bernie getting shouted out of his own rally is, by comparison, a pretty notable failure.

Back