Hillary addresses BLM

S

SouthoftheAndes

[YT]1eCraUvIq-s[/YT]

Very intelligent and heartfelt response. She starts taking at like 3:28

This was actually a good exchange...I wish we could have seen what happened after that response from CLinton.

Say what you will about Hillary (I will most likely not vote for her), but the woman is sharp.

This was actually a good exchange...I wish we could have seen what happened after that response from CLinton.

Say what you will about Hillary (I will most likely not vote for her), but the woman is sharp.

She was wise to control the terms and setting of discussion well too. Bernie looked very weak having his rally overtaken like that.

Everyone at that level of the political game is sharp, they are highly trained in answering tough questions, and this goes double when answering questions from "regular" people, that was a lay-up for her.

They weren't questions so much as they were rhetorics. Reminds me of the Condoleezza Rice question, when someone accused her of being responsible for murder or some such. She sent him back to the internet.

I wonder if she had to dodge sniper fire there too.

Isn't the fact that she actually spoke to somebody bigger news?

She was wise to control the terms and setting of discussion well too. Bernie looked very weak having his rally overtaken like that.

I honestly have to agree.

Everyone at that level of the political game is sharp, they are highly trained in answering tough questions, and this goes double when answering questions from "regular" people, that was a lay-up for her.

They weren't questions so much as they were rhetorics. Reminds me of the Condoleezza Rice question, when someone accused her of being responsible for murder or some such. She sent him back to the internet.

No they aren't.

And a lot of them are quitters. Case in point look at Scott Walker he dropped out of University the LAST semester of his senior year and never went back and won't give good reasons for why. In addition, over half of our elected officials have a VERY poor grasp on economics & science. For example look at the 'grilling' that many financial idiot Reps/Senators gave to seasoned well known bankers. Youtube conspiracy theorists like to tout the 'idiot' as a champion but in reality they are fools.

Look no further than Jeff Merkley unaware that Jp Morgan is not a hedge fund and that they did not need TARP money.

Anyways Walker's dropping out says a lot about him and the fact he never went back.

I honestly have to agree.

No they aren't.

And a lot of them are quitters. Case in point look at Scott Walker he dropped out of University the LAST semester of his senior year and never went back and won't give good reasons for why.

That says a lot about the man.

Hillary is favourite to be president, it only makes sense she doesn't choke on a question about black civil rights. I suspect Jeb also wouldn't choke.

Lol @ describing anything HillDog does as "heartfelt." She has no heart.

And a lot of them are quitters. Case in point look at Scott Walker he dropped out of University the LAST semester of his senior year and never went back and won't give good reasons for why.
Well, I'd say that:
  • Any reason he would provide would be seen as deception
  • Why is it even important?

sarah Palin, Bachmann, are dumb as shit.

sarah Palin, Bachmann, are dumb as shit.

That's true, Palin not being able to give an answer to what newspapers she reads was embarrassing, even for me and I'm not even American.

But she wasn't even close to winning, Clinton should smack these questions out of the park every time, even Palin would have done well here, these are just rhetorics, the only way you could possibly screw up is if you panic and say the N word.

All she did is turn it around on him and say "you gotta tell me what you guys want." Which is of course part of the process, and very safe, but at some point you gotta have answers and an agenda and tell us what YOU think is the right direction.

All she did is turn it around on him and say "you gotta tell me what you guys want." Which is of course part of the process, and very safe, but at some point you gotta have answers and an agenda and tell us what YOU think is the right direction.

Ehh, not really, she just needs to placate them until they're convinced that the GOP candidate is actively opposed to their movement.

Part of the GOP base is ready to move toward a law and order platform, Christie might adopt it given that he's already alienated young voters with his hard line against state legalization of pot. If anybody gets any traction with that message the pack will shift with him. At that point Hillary, or whoever really, can scare out the vote with some empty platitudes then avoid the issue in office, since it's hardly a federal matter anyway.

Well, I'd say that:
  • Any reason he would provide would be seen as deception
  • Why is it even important?

Well how can we trust him to run our country when he can't even finish a few classes in his last semester?

I heard he left because he was butthurt over some student election. It would be more 'manly' if he'd show and admit his true feelings/reasons for why he left. Instead he comes off as a guarded and deceiving individual.

Scott Walker also denies science so there is that.

It was either speak to them in a controlled atmosphere or have her Secret Service entourage mow them with SMGs as they approached her microphone.

And her feedback was political mumbo jumbo.
She essentially said nothing.

It was either speak to them in a controlled atmosphere or have her Secret Service entourage mow them with SMGs as they approached her microphone.

And her feedback was political mumbo jumbo.
She essentially said nothing.

Yeah, she maintained options and didn't let them control the situation. That's all any candidate really needs to do, and she's the only one to do it successfully. Compared with Bernie Sanders, it was a lesson in effective campaigning.

Back