Hilarious Ronda Rousey And Liz Carmouche Behind The Scenes PhotoShoot (Video)

Damn, Ronda looks huge; especially her neck, traps, and face.

i'd say the prospect of seeing Liz Camouche gorilla fuck Rhonda Rousey with a "Tap-Out" strap-on could bring at least 400.000 buys.

tumblr_ln3oaeVS641qfd6eio1_500.jpg

Wow, so many uptight goobers and humor critics up in here LOL. Yeah, the jokes weren't the funny part, you silly geese. They just provided the backdrop to Ronda geeking out and being unable to hold her shit when presented with a witty, charismatic opponent.

Liz absolutely owned her soul in this encounter. However, I don't know how much that will actually help her in the cage.

If you find Ronda attractive in this video then you're either a virgin or live in a basement. Fuck, I hate her. I'm not even fighter bashing, she is just a horrible human being.

Seriously, that tattoo artist was mentally shaking his head when you came to him with that, and saw nothing but $______$.

On another note, I think Liz just made herself a new fan. She's pretty funny.

Rousey might be easier on the eyes, but Carmouche is by far easier on the ears.

If you find Ronda attractive in this video then you're either a virgin or live in a basement. Fuck, I hate her. I'm not even fighter bashing, she is just a horrible human being.

"Horrible human being"?!???

Bud, ... you've got issues...

Rousey is AWESOME.

Is Ronda the least hot "hot chick" ever in sports? Just based on looks she is nothing great, and her personality and attitude are like some ghetto dude.

Even Danica Patrick is much hotter than Ronda.

Is Ronda the least hot "hot chick" ever in sports? Just based on looks she is nothing great, and her personality and attitude are like some ghetto dude.

Even Danica Patrick is much hotter than Ronda.

I agree, I just don't get it. She isn't that hot. I could see it with Gina but not Ronda. I think she talks way too much. I can't wait to see her get ko'ed by someone.

Back