Hilarious Kane (WWE) Story

I was ready for a doozy and this wasn't even a zinger.

Fake steroid junkie should be thankful his heart is still tickin

That's my (former) mayor. Taking 1 for the team

Would've been awesome if they had Kane come out as fake Diesel and face off with Nash

Contextually that’s pretty funny and depressing lol.

when Hall and Nash left and the company made Fake Razor Ramon and Fake Diesel out of bitterness...fans absolutely hated the characters. Probably the nadir of Glenn Jacobs’ career.
The notion that they would break out the horrendous Fake Diesel character again after Kane had been a great company man for well over a decade seems messed up.

It raises questions of Vince’s motives in the whole thing lol. He sold it to Kane like “the fans are going to see Big Daddy Cool like we promised!” But was it really more of a Nash pissed us off so let’s take another jab at him type of thing. Or was it more of a- this will be a self-referential joke that 90s fans watching will get. Or it could be Nash’s participation was never in doubt and they were just playing a practical joke on Kane (though he doesn’t frame it like that at all).

regardless, you could see why Jacobs would be mortified.

Kane seems like he has a pretty good head on his shoulders, for a guy who’s been in a business for 25+ years, where it’s considered you have to be a little off, to even make a career out of it.

source.gif

Prefer hearing the stories of Haku biting people's noses off in bar fights.

Was he the original fake diesel?

Yeah he was,
The guy that played Razor died last year.

I saw a shoot with Nash a few years ago where he said words to the effect

WWE put advertisements around saying how they were having Razor and Diesel on Raw the forthcoming Monday (fake)

It was early in Nash and halls venture into WCW so there contracts weren’t finalised or something
The WCW bosses saw thee advertisements and thought they were going back to the WWE and screwing them
So they summoned hall and Nash to the HQ and offered them something mad like 100k each to sign the contracts as a bonus
They had no clue why

then they saw that abortion of a segment on raw and it all made sense
Luckily Ted Turner had money to burn at WCW

Back