Hilarious how some people use the Mendes fight as the deciding factor for Khabib

The whole mendes would beat conor is purely hypothetical. We simply dont know and can only speculate, however we do know that conor tkod him in the second.

Im pretty based about conor so not sure why you think im inconsistent. He isnt some mythical god and khabib imo has 60 percent chance of winning. This thread is to talk about what the thread title says which again is a pretty based and correct assessment.

Whenever i say outlandish shit about mcgregor its only to trigger the haters which works beautifully
yeah, but hypothetically speaking, given what we saw for the 8 minutes or what ever, if chad had a full camp, hypothetically he would gave finished conor in the second.

you may not be over the top, but i dont think you are based. you may have eaten some tabs tonight and convinced yourself you are something else.

i dunno.

but. 60 is being cheap, its really like 80% khabib 20% conor.

Two reasons.

1) McGregor tore his ACL a couple weeks before the fight. For all you tubby lards, this is as serious knee injury as it gets, you lose all stability on that knee. Generally takes 12 months of proper rehab and training and it never really is the same. This is a significant factor in why mendes could take conor down.

2) This one is very important. McGregors game has changed quite a bit since that fight, he is nowhere near the same fighter and has completely refined his game (cheers diaz).

Output has decreased quite a bit, no more balls to the wall with a variety of strikes, he picks shots and uses the same ones over and over and throws a spin kick sparingly. Conors abiltiy to adapt to his strengths has been remarkable and his TDD has improved by a mile as proven in the alvarez fight (Inb4 retard haters bring up Diaz fight while not realising conors style has also changed afterthe diaz fights, now adding COMBOS to his crisp punches as well).

Conor is going to crack khabib with his superior striking and its gonna get nasty early. Khabib may survive but given how rudimentary his standup is khabib will likely panic and shoot from the hip.

TLDR

Healthy, refined game conor is nowhere near the same fighter as he was against Mendes and drawing conclusions from that fight is STUPID
the guy hasn't fought in over 2 years, how do you know what type of fighter he is now?? your saying you cant gage it from that fight and him turning panic wrestler against diaz was a better indication? lol never go full retard. they're both really good. it should be an exciting fight. But khabib is the best at what he does. The best the division has ever seen at what he does.

yeah, but hypothetically speaking, given what we saw for the 8 minutes or what ever, if chad had a full camp, hypothetically he would gave finished conor in the second.

you may not be over the top, but i dont think you are based. you may have eaten some tabs tonight and convinced yourself you are something else.

i dunno.

but. 60 is being cheap, its really like 80% khabib 20% conor.
To the fantastic banter ahead this fight will bring

<GinJuice>

The Mendes shows the exact blueprint for Khabib.

Mendes was KTFO like a beattch. Khabib will be KTFO as well if he shows up.

Two reasons.

1) McGregor tore his ACL a couple weeks before the fight. For all you tubby lards, this is as serious knee injury as it gets, you lose all stability on that knee. Generally takes 12 months of proper rehab and training and it never really is the same. This is a significant factor in why mendes could take conor down.

2) This one is very important. McGregors game has changed quite a bit since that fight, he is nowhere near the same fighter and has completely refined his game (cheers diaz).

Output has decreased quite a bit, no more balls to the wall with a variety of strikes, he picks shots and uses the same ones over and over and throws a spin kick sparingly. Conors abiltiy to adapt to his strengths has been remarkable and his TDD has improved by a mile as proven in the alvarez fight (Inb4 retard haters bring up Diaz fight while not realising conors style has also changed afterthe diaz fights, now adding COMBOS to his crisp punches as well).

Conor is going to crack khabib with his superior striking and its gonna get nasty early. Khabib may survive but given how rudimentary his standup is khabib will likely panic and shoot from the hip.

TLDR

Healthy, refined game conor is nowhere near the same fighter as he was against Mendes and drawing conclusions from that fight is STUPID

Your "hero" has not fought for the past 2 years.
To claim he is "refined" or "improved" is asinine since you have absolutely no idea what his 2 years of inactivity might have done to his game.

but beyond that, Conor McSuckers are far too desperate to disclaim that fight ever happened.

They give all kinds of excuses (like his "injury") while completely discounting that Mendes had absolutely no camp.
Highly hypocrite of their part IMO.

But the main point is that Conor's game is standing up. Khabib's game is on the ground.
This fight is a clash of styles and NOTHING will change that.

If you want to claim Mendes fight never happened, that's fine. But that does not mean Khabib won't be able to close the distance and take Conor down.

I don't know who will win. But whoever wins, will make it look easy.
Whether is Conor KO'ing Khabib when he shoots, or Khabib overwhelming COnor for a TKO or decision victory... it will be a domination.

But to claim either can't happen is just pathetic wishes from a desperately blind nuthugger.

...well.... maybe not so blind, since Conor fanboys keep trying to convince the word by making threads after threads about the same thing...

Hilarious that some people think that Conny is going starch Khabib with one punch, that there is no way he’ll be able to close the distance on him and no way he’s going to be taken down.

Might have taken injections. I have torn mine fully twice right knee two knee recons.
That's not how injections work mate. No way in hell a doctor wouldn't notice a torn ACL before a fight when I tore mine it was only a slight tear and the fucker caught on and pulled me from my match. The way he was moving, pivoting and kicking up suggests that at worst it was a slight bruise, Conor likes to embellish his accomplishments, remember when he fought 8ft 300lb "elite" Nate Diaz? Or when he "buckled" Mayweather with a stuck "body" shot? Or how he's never been gassed or rocked in any fight? It's okay to like the guy but don't go all nuthugger.

Conor says he fought with an 80% torn ACL. There is no way in hell he would have been cleared by docs to fight if that was the case. I have torn my ACL 80% (skiing)and could barely walk or bend my leg. I know I am not a pro fighter, but if you tore your ACL 80% his knee would have been swollen from the fluid build up and he would not be able to even bend it much, let alone fighting in an MMA fight against a grappler the level of Mendes. He looked to be moving around just fine in the fight. But what do I know.
^^^
This 100%...this guy knows
Same injury happened to me, not skiing though during BJJ. There is no way in hell Conor could have been moving around that well in a fight with an ACL tear.
Also 808? Hawaii?

Two reasons.

TLDR

Conor fans just wont quit with the knee excuses, they use it more than Conor does. Conor could have two knees of gold and he’s still getting taken down. Using the old, “well chad has a more explosive double leg than Khabib” is the stupidest thing to say. Khabib gets a hold of a single and chains it until you’re on the ground getting beat to a pulp. Who has he NOT done this to in the ufc? His second fight against EPO boy Gleison Tibau. So everybody who has not been busted for EPO have had the same fate. Where is the evidence that his game refined against Nate? First fight he gassed, got rocked with a two piece and got submitted. Rematch he gassed again, took a couple rounds off and got the decision. I’ll give you this...Conor has no business at 170, he’s a proven gasser at welterweight. But to say he refined his game because of Nate??? How? And you only have 1 fight to base this on, the Alvarez fight. And Khabib’s striking is basic, but add the threat of the takedown and it goes up a few notches.

Your "hero" has not fought for the past 2 years.
To claim he is "refined" or "improved" is asinine since you have absolutely no idea what his 2 years of inactivity might have done to his game.

but beyond that, Conor McSuckers are far too desperate to disclaim that fight ever happened.

They give all kinds of excuses (like his "injury") while completely discounting that Mendes had absolutely no camp.
Highly hypocrite of their part IMO.

But the main point is that Conor's game is standing up. Khabib's game is on the ground.
This fight is a clash of styles and NOTHING will change that.

If you want to claim Mendes fight never happened, that's fine. But that does not mean Khabib won't be able to close the distance and take Conor down.

I don't know who will win. But whoever wins, will make it look easy.
Whether is Conor KO'ing Khabib when he shoots, or Khabib overwhelming COnor for a TKO or decision victory... it will be a domination.

But to claim either can't happen is just pathetic wishes from a desperately blind nuthugger.

...well.... maybe not so blind, since Conor fanboys keep trying to convince the word by making threads after threads about the same thing...
He isnt my hero. Also are you telling me his game hasnt changed since at least the diaz fight, first one? If no im not sure you have watched his fights.

When did i pretend the fights didnt happen? Dont you think you're making gross generalisations here? When did i claim khabib wont win?

I think you're riled up for no reason and quite frankly you're overreacting here

I like McGregor, but Khabibi is the worst match up for him in the UFC. A dominant wrestler who has effortlessly taken down every opponent. He is a much bigger, better version of Mendes.....thus the comparisons.
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

View attachment 419579
Khabib has no power standing nor any takedown setups like Mendes not even Comparable

That's not how injections work mate. No way in hell a doctor wouldn't notice a torn ACL before a fight when I tore mine it was only a slight tear and the fucker caught on and pulled me from my match. The way he was moving, pivoting and kicking up suggests that at worst it was a slight bruise, Conor likes to embellish his accomplishments, remember when he fought 8ft 300lb "elite" Nate Diaz? Or when he "buckled" Mayweather with a stuck "body" shot? Or how he's never been gassed or rocked in any fight? It's okay to like the guy but don't go all nuthugger.
A bruise? Damn son.
Conor fans just wont quit with the knee excuses, they use it more than Conor does. Conor could have two knees of gold and he’s still getting taken down. Using the old, “well chad has a more explosive double leg than Khabib” is the stupidest thing to say. Khabib gets a hold of a single and chains it until you’re on the ground getting beat to a pulp. Who has he NOT done this to in the ufc? His second fight against EPO boy Gleison Tibau. So everybody who has not been busted for EPO have had the same fate. Where is the evidence that his game refined against Nate? First fight he gassed, got rocked with a two piece and got submitted. Rematch he gassed again, took a couple rounds off and got the decision. I’ll give you this...Conor has no business at 170, he’s a proven gasser at welterweight. But to say he refined his game because of Nate??? How? And you only have 1 fight to base this on, the Alvarez fight. And Khabib’s striking is basic, but add the threat of the takedown and it goes up a few notches.
Did conors game change after the first diaz fight or not?

Khabib has no power standing nor any takedown setups like Mendes not even Comparable
You don't need much power to rock Conner, pillow hands Nate got him with a two piece and feather fisted Mayweather tko'd him Khabib has heavy hands and if he takes you down he'll rearrange your face.

Hilarious that some people think that Conny is going starch Khabib with one punch, that there is no way he’ll be able to close the distance on him and no way he’s going to be taken down.
Which poster said this?

He isnt my hero. Also are you telling me his game hasnt changed since at least the diaz fight, first one? If no im not sure you have watched his fights.

When did i pretend the fights didnt happen? Dont you think you're making gross generalisations here? When did i claim khabib wont win?

I think you're riled up for no reason and quite frankly you're overreacting here
nah, I am not.
You are simply trying to play the victim when your intent was very clear from first post.

Yes, COnor evolved. then he stopped fighting for 2 years.
You mean to claim he will be at the same level when he comes back?
I disagree. Living off parties does not help your timing and accuracy.

And while I would concede he training standup (boxing) he did not train it for MMA which does not help him much either.

The main difference here is that I don't make blank statements like you do.
Conor is not unbeatable and we saw that.
Khabib has not been beaten as of yet.

In time, BOTH guys evolve.
But one kept fighting while the other went to party.

As I noted, I see BOTH guys very dangerous at what they do.
But you think that only one has a chance. That makes you an obvious blind fan.

Why do people think Conor will just go in there and throw whatever he wants?

He'll be terrified of being under Khabib.

nah, I am not.
You are simply trying to play the victim when your intent was very clear from first post.

Yes, COnor evolved. then he stopped fighting for 2 years.
You mean to claim he will be at the same level when he comes back?
I disagree. Living off parties does not help your timing and accuracy.

And while I would concede he training standup (boxing) he did not train it for MMA which does not help him much either.

The main difference here is that I don't make blank statements like you do.
Conor is not unbeatable and we saw that.
Khabib has not been beaten as of yet.

In time, BOTH guys evolve.
But one kept fighting while the other went to party.

As I noted, I see BOTH guys very dangerous at what they do.
But you think that only one has a chance. That makes you an obvious blind fan.
I give khabib 60 percent chance winning so your little assessment here is wrong.

Blank statements... can you ellaborate on this please? Glad to see you're in agreeance that conor has evolved though, you agree with the purpose of the thread.

Im also glad you bring up the point about the layoff which is a fair point. We do not know how high his mma level will he given ring rust may be a factor.

"Smash" lmao. Guy is a definition of boring decision machine who looks helpless on feet. Conor picks him apart and knocks him out cold.

Edson+Barboza+UFC+219+Cyborg+v+Holm+JeNazjcql3Yl.jpg

If the Nate fight is anything to go by though McG will be giving up that neck when the big GnP starts.

Back