Hiit

Affliction™

White Belt
Reaction score
Is there a specific like weight/cardio regimine? Or does it mean a broader term as in just intense training? If there is a certain workout set up you do, can someone post it? Because I cant find one anywhere.

HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It is a general term for a training method. You can apply it to lots of different kinds of things. Running, biking, etc..

I've done HIIT stuff before in principle, applying it to exercise bike work or doing hiit thrusters after other stuff but if anybody has a more structured regimine i'd really appreiciate if you'd post it. sessions per week, how long a session lasts, how many exercises stuff like that

you can do it with most exxcercises. think running. hiit running would be sprinting 100m or so, and then resting for 20-30 seconds...then going again.

do that 30 times and that's one hell of a workout

you can do it with most exxcercises. think running. hiit running would be sprinting 100m or so, and then resting for 20-30 seconds...then going again.

do that 30 times and that's one hell of a workout

If you only sprint 100m in 20 seconds you're doing it wrong.

As far as weightlifting is concerned, I'm kinda using HIIT with complexes: clean + front squat + push press. I do like 5 or 10 reps as fast as I can, then 1mn sec rest, start again... I'm not sure wether a 1mn rest period actually qualifies as HIIT though.

Back