HighPower Goons!!!!!!

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
One of the Texas Shooters I compete with has been filming some of the Matches here in Texas, and has now posted them online.

Here's a few than I'm in and out of.

YouTube - Beaumont NRA Regional Match 2008

2008 TSRA Championship Match:

Part one:
YouTube - TSRA Individual Highpower Rifle Championship, 2008, Part One

Part Two:
YouTube - TSRA Highpower Individual Championship Part 2.

I reckon this is the last generation of Americans that will be able to enjoy a sport like this anymore.

I believe Part two has some shots of the Army reserve Sniper Goons who were present at the State Match.

WTF? 114 views and no Godamn comments? Not even from you pinheads!! ?

WTF - Over?

I wanna take my M1 Garand out there. Never fired but it be hoot. BTW Hesten what part of Texas you from?

I wanna take my M1 Garand out there. Never fired but it be hoot. BTW Hesten what part of Texas you from?

Houston.

The best place to shoot used to be Camp Bullis in San Antonio. But the civilians have been shown the door ever since 9/11. Too bad, that was a great place, plus there's plenty else to do in San Antonio.

I got a buddy who made it to HighMaster class with an AR15, then took a few years off. Now I see him at Matches shooting an M1 Garand. I asked him why, and he said he wanted the challenge of shooint a Master score with that thing. I said good luck, I doubt it'll happen. I told him to at least try it with an M1A.

I hear there are Garand only Matches, which at least you'd have a chance as everyone would be on a level playing field.

San Antonio Big bore rifle club still shoots somewhere over there, plus you could goto Austin Rfile Club. They shoot at a place just on the Austin side of Elgin.

Back