Highlights

ok guys, i got a saku HL ready, randy couture HL ready, and a lion's den fighters HL ready, just let me no

no prob about the HL's, if u have 1 that u want of a fighter, let me no and i'll c if i have it or try and find u 1

hey thanks for the clips guys...i'm gonna try to put some up as well...

-rj

Kyokushin11 said:
ok guys, i got a saku HL ready, randy couture HL ready, and a lion's den fighters HL ready, just let me no
is the Sak HL have the U2 background? Or is it the Park one? if Yes please upload the Randy HL !

Oh, and rumina sato HL coming up!!

quick question...im not sure if im using this "yousendit" site properly...i clicked on a nog link to upload and its still uploading after a long time...am i doing it right?

- rj

sorry...i meant "nog file" not "nog link" in the previous post

rj said:
quick question...im not sure if im using this "yousendit" site properly...i clicked on a nog link to upload and its still uploading after a long time...am i doing it right?

- rj

yes ur doin it right, it just takes awhile

rj said:

- rj
big files take a while to upload. It take about 15 mins to upload 20 gigs on an average dsl

Back