Highlights of my San Da debut`

nice job. i was there(mostly watching bjj cuz my friend was doing it). I would say work on your explosive speed, since your combos were kinda slow, but it might be the endurance which slows you down(especially since it's your first tourny). I'm sure you'll look a little better everytime.

I talked to the ref Aaron briefly and he was like "you are not fighting this year? What!"

maybe i'll fight again in 1 of those tournies sometime since it'll probably be a long time till i can get more cage/ring fights.

Thanks man!
I was very tired and felt weak. There's a couple things I need to tweak in regards to the last week of preperation to hopefully deal with that.
I've always trained more in timing and reaction than in speed, but in my last fight the things you are saying would have helped.
The ref was very awesome. He actually told me not to wear the stomach pad after the first fight...then I got a T.K.O! How's that for reffing?

you were swinging very wildly. and u seemed very speratic. calm down and relax...u waisted 3 times more energy that u needed too.

nice front kick though u should use it more.

i thought you did a great job, keep it up

luc[ifer];22348881 said:
you were swinging very wildly. and u seemed very speratic. calm down and relax...u waisted 3 times more energy that u needed too.

nice front kick though u should use it more.

Exactly 3 times?

Thanks for the compliment!

Back