Highlight reel of my career 8-2 (6KO 2SUBS)

agu0001

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've posted some of my fights in the past and always get a kick out of the reaction so figured id share this one! Let us know what you think.

Nice. Hex Fight is a very decent promotion. Brace is dead over there?

How old are you?

Nice. Hex Fight is a very decent promotion. Brace is dead over there?

How old are you?

Yeh I’ve pretty much exclusively fought for hex over the last 3 years, great promotion! Yeh I haven’t heard much about about breace the last last couple months, not sure what the deal is there. I just turned 28 mate

Badass video....so you defeated 3 yellow belts at once eh? Epic lol

Hey guys, I've posted some of my fights in the past and always get a kick out of the reaction so figured id share this one! Let us know what you think.

Wow keep it up brother..your the same age as me and I'm close to starting my own MMA fight career if I can commit enough time and resources to it next year ..good to see fellow fighters on here Nd not just crazy fanboys

The TKO you got near 1:34 that referee is dangerous lol that guy took way too many shots..brutal finish nice work

You are really fucking good!

That uppercut-counter thing you did @ 2:10 ... holy shit. Were you planning a different strike and altered it once you saw him shoot or?

It just looked like you found his rhythm and predicted where his head would be. Nice shot.

Damn you look pretty skilled and fun to watch. Loved the flying knee.

Keep us posted before your next fight so we can all jump in the train.

Also you can ask the mods to put Professional Fighter in your profile.

"The Premature Finisher" hahaha that's great.Looking good...just no more fast forward in your HL's ok?

So you actually ufc

What were your two losses/ did you learn from them

Nice dude!!

Beautiful timing on that uppercut. You look like a fun guy to watch.

Good finishes.

Terrible music.

Even more terrible nickname.

Regards,

Sherdog poster.

Cool, man!

Tell the mods to give you a Professional Fighter user.

@Oku @PUO3 ?

Looking pretty good, that nickname though...
But to each his own, keep it up and good luck!

Very creative with your striking. Give this man his fighter tag! He's not fighting tuktuk drivers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back