HIGH-T FEDOR: Documentary before he found God

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Those who haven't seen it before, here's a RINGS era documentary about Fedor:

[YT]40fZBWFED2g[/YT]

[YT]ozQVBlQsPvM[/YT]

I think there are more parts. He implies one of his opponents, Bobby Hoffman, was physically scared of him at one point (around 5:00 first video), says Hoffman he was injured but that there was no injury and he was making it up due to fear.

Last edited:
He is talking about Bobby Hoffman, who was a very formidable HW in that era. KO'd Ricco and Overeem.

Bobby Hoffman was a beast back in the day.

Had wins over Heath Herring, Rico, was the first guy to hand the Reem a KO, Eric Pele

I only saw a few of his fights, but I always thought Bobby Hoffman was just a roided up brawler with powerful, sloppy punches.

GOAT.

... The real GOAT.

When Fedor was still a badass without that huge f*cking wooden cross around his neck. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.

Ah nice, good videos

Those who haven't seen it before, here's a RINGS era documentary about Fedor:

[YT]40fZBWFED2g[/YT]

[YT]ozQVBlQsPvM[/YT]

I think there are more parts. He implies one of his opponents, Bobby Hoffman, was physically scared of him at one point (around 5:00 first video), says Hoffman he was injured but that there was no injury and he was making it up due to fear.

So who's the guy he fought as the 7 min mark? And why is there a full minute of highlights from this specific fight? Seems like that guy would give Fedor bashers more ammunition.

Back