High ranking CIA officer endorses Clinton ... (Huge blow to Trump)

Trump might be unqualified and fuck things up. But Hillary has already proven she cant handle it. Iraq war and her involvement in the Arab spring debacle means she is not qualified.
Trump hasn't shown that he can or cant do the job. He might seem unqualified now but from all we know he might be a foreign politic genius, unlikely but you cant simple say he will be a disaster because you dont have any reference points yet, compared to other politicians.
Hillary had the chance and she blew it twice. No one that voted for the Iraq war should be able to become president.

Oh, and this guy "ran" the CIA for a whopping 2 months. Just long enough for Beghazi to go down. Sounds like a winner.
Two things:
1. You have to admit the position is prestigious, isn't just given to anyone, and the man is INFORMED, all caps appropriate.
2. His tenure means that what happened at Benghazi couldn't have been his fault.

Trump might be unqualified and fuck things up. But Hillary has already proven she cant handle it. Iraq war and her involvement in the Arab spring debacle means she is not qualified.
Trump hasn't shown that he can or cant do the job. He might seem unqualified now but from all we know he might be a foreign politic genius, unlikely but you cant simple say he will be a disaster because you dont have any reference points yet, compared to other politicians.
Hillary had the chance and she blew it twice. No one that voted for the Iraq war should be able to become president.
That would only leave the GOP seven leaders to work with.

gW2jd4o.jpg
<41>

Hahaha @Overpressure is a tit, surprised he hasn't ignored you yet for owning him.

Two things:
1. You have to admit the position is prestigious, isn't just given to anyone, and the man is INFORMED, all caps appropriate.
2. His tenure means that what happened at Benghazi couldn't have been his fault.

Im absolutely sure he's informed. He strikes me as a snarky, arrogant weasel. He would have been in charge leading up to it happening, and Benghazi in my opinion is one of those things that isn't really anyone's "fault" per se.

I'm no Hillary fan, but hindsight is 20/20. Had we found tons of nukes everybody would have "votes for the Invasion of Iraq" in their little bullet point advertisements.

Libya shows the only thing she learned from Iraq is there is big money in destabilizing a country.

I'm no Hillary fan, but hindsight is 20/20. Had we found tons of nukes everybody would have "votes for the Invasion of Iraq" in their little bullet point advertisements.

Yes I get the argument, but IMO the Iraq war was such a fuck up there is really no way you can someone justify it.
No matter how Hillary supporters try to spin it and they tried a few hings to see what stick. She was either mislead by the Bush arguments or she was simple wrong. Both should disqualify her considering it was the worst political decision in the US for decades.
The danger is to great that she will be mislead by other people again or in just simple wrong again.

And many of the problems stem from the way the war was executed, not simply the decision to go to war.

Nearly all the pro-Trump responses itt are classic ad hominems; attacking the person and not his argument. In fact, it's rare to see a pro-Trump person to respond to an attack on Trump with anything other than deflection and prevarication. Sad!

Does the CIA fuck up? Absolutely. But the way people in this thread are acting, you would think they are all fucking illuminati undermining america or some shit. my lord.

So is he a flip-flopper or a guy that won't change his mind despite new evidence? Haha, wow. The left can't keep their story straight for a minute.

And many of the problems stem from the way the war was executed, not simply the decision to go to war.

The war itself was executed perfectly. We steamrolled Iraq and parts of the Syrian military in 6 days. We did that flawlessly. The occupation we jacked up immediately, and we never really understood just who we were getting involved with. From most of our policies in the region since, we still don't.

The war itself was executed perfectly. We steamrolled Iraq and parts of the Syrian military in 6 days. We did that flawlessly. The occupation we jacked up immediately, and we never really understood just who we were getting involved with. From most of our policies in the region since, we still don't.
Yeah that's what I meant, could've worded it better. I remember I heard or read somewhere that we didn't lose a single Abraham's tank or something of that sort, we really fucked up their shit.

Your first problem is you trust/assume the CIA has the best interest of the American people at heart.

lol, so whats the real story? theyre a part of the NWO? luckily these shadowy figures tip their hand at every damn turn to the internet freedom fighters.

Yes I get the argument, but IMO the Iraq war was such a fuck up there is really no way you can someone justify it.
No matter how Hillary supporters try to spin it and they tried a few hings to see what stick. She was either mislead by the Bush arguments or she was simple wrong. Both should disqualify her considering it was the worst political decision in the US for decades.
The danger is to great that she will be mislead by other people again or in just simple wrong again.

That's where the whole "Bush lied" nonsense comes from. It started in 05-06 when things started really getting bad in Iraq and Libs were trying to distance themselves as much as possible from voting to invade. They couldn't have just also believed bad intelligence, oh no no, these people are super intellectuals. They're never wrong. They had to have been decieved in some way. It's tired and dumb. And the voting to invade Iraq thing is really an indication that she'll just go with the popular wind. She's far more concerned with being on the "correct" side of the vote than with actually casting meaningful votes. She's voted with her party 96.5 percent of the time while a Senator, and the small percentage she didn't was on votes that were going to get crushed anyway. She's a total fake.

C.i.a. is a disaster of am organization. Hard to take them seriously. Wtf have they been doing.

Yeah that's what I meant, could've worded it better. I remember I heard or read somewhere that we didn't lose a single Abraham's tank or something of that sort, we really fucked up their shit.

Yeah, we obliterated them. We literally rolled through there in 6 days. My cousin is a Navy fighter pilot. He told me a story about how prior to the invasion we managed to establish radio contact with many of the Iraqi air units. They were told that if they did not ground all their airplanes, that if a single plane took of from their runways, that we attack and kill them all and not allow any of them to surrender. The Iraqis were apparently confused about what "ground" meant, and some of them got heavy equipment and buried their fighters in the desert.

I'm not assuming that. I'm merely observing that this guy is saying the exact same shit that should be obvious to everyone watching this or that knows anything about Donald Trump.

You honestly think hillary is the more sane option? Lol.

At least trump could surround himself with good people, we already know what hitlery is going to bring to the table.

As it was, everyone was convinced by our little bullshit case, which seemed pretty damned convincing at the time, allies included.
I felt pretty badly for Powell.

Back