High level, neo striking footwork displayed in the ring

Hey man I am not saying this to chastise you publicly or anything like that. I am posting this just to inform you and others so that things will go smoother in the future. It's best to just do a multi-quote instead of multiple posts in a row.
Yeah, I posted a couple in a row.
Doing so many posts in a row clogs up the forum. I edited all 5 of your posts into one of your posts. Other mods may have just deleted them but I know you took some time to write your posts so I didn't want to do that to you.
Tnx. I'm trying to work through a choice of striking styles & I'm sometimes in snyc with the crowd here and sometimes not.
I see @tekkenfan has done the same thing and I may edit his. This is a freebie for you guys but in the future I cannot guarantee they wont get deleted.
I think others here what I've seen are kind of rambling on... but it's more in line with the group think. I think mine stood out because came @ different angle. This Tekkenfan guy I really didn't follow what he's doing right or wrong.

You said the last time you "did a long multi-quote so, they complained". Did the mods complain or a user? I personally multi-quote like 6 or 7 at a time but I reckon at some point there has to be a limit. Any questions hit me up.
Mod lurk... or maybe a user giving me a friendly heads up.

I deleted it... figured my post wasn't sanctioned.

Just want to end that I've started in Judo and my original posts here were slammed because they didn't align with MMA practices... which there are many threads in the discussion forums aligning with my same perspective.

Anyhow, I've learned a lot from the resources here but they are biased.{<Mcgoat}

Every time someone uses that term for a footwork, a kitten dies...

as a coach it’s important to inspire your athletes with your top tier, A+ level footwork and athleticism. bow before me, mortals.

pre-work out 'supplement' ;)

giphy.gif

Don't like this the padholder is making it about himself.

who made those pads you're using?
Top Boxer. 150 bucks and pretty good quality. They’re my 2nd pair I’ve got from them. When I ordered them they used a different foam that was too firm so I had to get them to replace them which they did.

I like them for my clients who don’t have “tough” hands and if I’m doing mma
Work where I need elbows, kicks and knees. I also got a custom pair from Trevor Whitman that I absolutely love. They’re a little stiff for some people but I can hold for heavyweights and my elbows, wrists, and shoulders don’t feel it.

Back