Hidalgo,Texas?

markys00

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why they think ufc decided to place a card there? Its not even in the top 50 largest cities in Texas... many other cities in TX shouldve been ahead of Hidalgo imo..

anyone?

First you gotta explain your av picture, what's going on there and why is it significant?

Dana like the movie and is a sentimental guy

Hidalgo_film.jpg

Cause the valley deserves a show there?

My guess is they are actually targeting fans in McAllen TX which has a higher population.

I'm about 35 minutes south of hidalgo. That area (Mcallen, Edinburg, Pharr, San Juan, Alamo, etc.) is quite worthy. Don't look at the town alone. Mcallen has the highest food dining retail per capita in the US if I'm not mistaken. So there's expendable money. Plus we have internationals that come over from Monterey and other surrounding cities within mexico. It's a little gold mine. But if you look at that place alone, we'll you sir have the right to ask such a question.

Maybe it's a card just for all the drug traffickers down there???

<mma1>

Because its a border city and they are hoping to get those fat pesos.

First you gotta explain your av picture, what's going on there and why is it significant?

My guess is its the bus station of the city just bigger than Hidalgo. And its the only building in the town worth taking a pic of. Its also where TS likely lives, And he is salty as fuck.

Just conjecture of course. But I like my explanation.

Great fuckin movie btw... a true story.

My guess is its the bus station of the city just bigger than Hidalgo. And its the only building in the town worth taking a pic of. Its also where TS likely lives, And he is salty as fuck.

Just conjecture of course. But I like the story.

@markys00 the people demand to know.

Just conjecture of course. But I like the story.

nope, not even close.

i dont live anywhere near texas.

thats my gf in the pic. thats all.

Maybe it's a ploy to beat down all the Hippies there?
07.04.14-LIC-UnleashPhoto-Hidalgo-TX-Afrojack-3.jpg

We are big UFC fans down here. And we could use the economic boost as well. I'm happy.

nope, not even close.

i dont live anywhere near texas.

thats my gf in the pic. thats all.

It's really dark. And I didn't want to make any assumptions about the girl. I'm not a complete douchebag.

So what's the issue with Hidalgo ?

Back