hi mods

TFL Victim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was Baby_Shogun
and I'm not sure why I got banned
the reason said I was "previously banned" which isn't even true since this is the first time I got banned.
Anyways, if I was banned for whatever reason, I'd like to know why at the very least.
And if I was banned for no reason, I'd like the ban to be lifted, thanks.

You waited 205 posts later on a new account before asking why you were banned?

You have way too many IP addresses for me to research them all and figure out how someone determined that you were previously banned. But I did research your posts and I have to say that I would describe them as, well, let's say, "less than classy."

I thought I was still abiding by the rules
and my IP fluctuated because I'm a college student so I used computer labs, my dorm, and home computer

no college student has time to post 30 times a day, except wamrage. But he's a stud of a man

~Foz

no college student has time to post 30 times a day, except wamrage. But he's a stud of a man

~Foz

~Foz

I was hitting 30 ppd without a sweat during the semester and pulling sweet marks. Now I have a job :icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

you guys need me old job, i watched sport for a living, got free booze, and could post on sherdog all day, and I got paid. really well.

~Foz

Back