Hi gamers!!

The Best JG

Platinum Nation!!
@red
Reaction score
just noticed this forum!! I love gaming!

Heres my current:

PUBG - getting decent
LOL - plat
Rocket League - plat
HS - legend if i put time, finish rank 2 in may
Tekken 7 - just got it, im pretty bad havent played tekken in 20 years literally

Anyone playing same stuff??

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

cod mw3 (yeah i still play it)
Tekken tag 2, and 7.
A little madden and fifa.

cod mw3 (yeah i still play it)
Tekken tag 2, and 7.
A little madden and fifa.
Cod eh nice haha never played but dr disrespect (the face of twitch) still plays COD BO2 sometimes... i havent owned a console since ps1 tho

Playing a lot of Hearthstone lately. Hit rank 6 in May but can't quite get the drive to push down to legend. Maybe this month.

Playing a lot of Hearthstone lately. Hit rank 6 in May but can't quite get the drive to push down to legend. Maybe this month.
Might go for it too, hit rank 2 with silence combo priest in may
Have hit legend before though so i dont have that first time drive lol

What deck u playing?

Might go for it too, hit rank 2 with silence combo priest in may
Have hit legend before though so i dont have that first time drive lol

What deck u playing?

I use a 6 deck rotation focusing on daily quests mostly. I think I have to most success with Control/Burn Mage and Midrange Paladin.

I use a 6 deck rotation focusing on daily quests mostly. I think I have to most success with Control/Burn Mage and Midrange Paladin.
U got murlocs in midrange pally?

Back