Hey, you guys wanna watch a gay guy absolutely destroy feminism ?

I love that you don't know that the worst criminal pedophile, murderer can be redeemed and absolutely accepted into heaven with his death bed confession. I love your ignorance on this topic that somehow the human sin during your lifetime can prevent you getting to heaven when that absolutely is not true.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent in living a life of what Catholics would call sin and yet being redeemed as a catholic and getting into heaven.

I can't quite tell if you're trolling. The fact that you "love my ignorance" would indicate you are, because a follower of Christ would not love that. That, and of course the fact that you want to "destroy me" with arguments.

But I'm not ignorant on the subject. I'm aware that a deathbed confession, according to Catholic doctrine, as long as the confession is given in good faith, can absolve a man from all previous wrong-doing. But all that is to assume that the opportunity to confess on one's deathbed arrives. Plenty of examples of people not getting this opportunity: soldiers, people in car wrecks, people who die of heart attacks, people who get murdered on the street. . . You get the point.

I don't think any Church official would say it's a good idea to just do what you want because you get to confess on your deathbed.

I can't quite tell if you're trolling. The fact that you "love my ignorance" would indicate you are, because a follower of Christ would not love that. That, and of course the fact that you want to "destroy me" with arguments.

But I'm not ignorant on the subject. I'm aware that a deathbed confession, according to Catholic doctrine, as long as the confession is given in good faith, can absolve a man from all previous wrong-doing. But all that is to assume that the opportunity to confess on one's deathbed arrives. Plenty of examples of people not getting this opportunity: soldiers, people in car wrecks, people who die of heart attacks, people who get murdered on the street. . . You get the point.

I don't think any Church official would say it's a good idea to just do what you want because you get to confess on your deathbed.
You are showing your ignorance if you think death ends your chance for true contrition. the soul is immortal and contrition, true contrition is not limited to the human life span unless God only value the human life span and not the immortal soul.

You are showing your ignorance if you think death ends your chance for true contrition. the soul is immortal and contrition, true contrition is not limited to the human life span unless God only value the human life span and not the immortal soul.

Well now we're getting into universal reconciliation which, while not necessarily being outright condemned by the Catholic church, is certainly not directly supported by it either. So yeah, I don't really know what direction you're coming from.

What I will say is that you shouldn't assume my ignorance. And if you want people to actually engage you in conversation, you should also approach those people in a more respectful way.

We as Christians all live in sin IMO

The only sins that escalate past tolerance for living a sinners are essentially criminal offenses. And even then there can be forgiveness.

I think it's pretty obvious scientifically and religiously that lgbt doesn't make sense. But people just are what they are. So who cares. Nothing worse than making things elitist

For example gay mafia is elite cuz you can't say anything bad about em before you lose your life.

Christian elite are annoying cuz they contradict the whole point of the practice

In my mind at least, the text is explicitly anti-gay, and there has to be some conscious maneuvering to get away from that.

It just seems too hard to reconcile.

I get a little bit sick to my stomach embellishing or trying to delude things or myself to appear better, and i don't know how unique i am in that sense. I know that if i were gay, religion wouldn't work for me.

Milo Yiannopoulos presents a big problems for progressives and feminists: He's open gay and he hates them.

just wanted to say, that just because he's gay doesn't really mean anything to feminists. the gay community is rife with misogyny and a lot of feminists are aware of it. meh, just like any other dudes out there tbh.

just wanted to say, that just because he's gay doesn't really mean anything to feminists. the gay community is rife with misogyny and a lot of feminists are aware of it. meh, just like any other dudes out there tbh.

But it means a lot to everyone that's not a feminist. The battle isn't to convince feminists to change, it's to convince everyone else to ignore their overt hate-spewing and oppression of men. And by feminists i mean the regressive left.

A feminist slinging disqualifiers at a man might be effective, but those same tactics look silly when used on a flamboyant gay dude.

But it means a lot to everyone that's not a feminist. The battle isn't to convince feminists to change, it's to convince everyone else to ignore their overt hate-spewing and oppression of men. And by feminists i mean the regressive left.

A feminist slinging disqualifiers at a man might be effective, but those same tactics look silly when used on a flamboyant gay dude.
I read it differently but meh

Interesting. So he identifies as Catholic but makes no actual effort to live a Catholic lifestyle? I wonder if he literally believes that Jesus was God, there's a heaven and a hell, etc.

That is like 90% of Catholics. Its a pretty laid back version of Christianity especially compared to most of the Protestant sects in Murica. On paper it looks like it shouldn't be, but in reality it is, with some people that take is very serious and the rest that simply don't.

The thing about Christianity is that it's quite varied. Some forms of Christianity (denominations/sects, if you will) are are simpler while others are more complex. Some emphasize the love of Christ while others tend to emphasize God's judgment.

Within Christianity, there are even conservative and liberal forms of the faith. Conservative churches tend to interpret the Bible more literally, while liberal churches are more willing to interpret at least some of the Bible allegorically and also take into account the time and place from which certain books sprang when forming their understanding. Regarding homosexuality in particular, some churches go so far as to argue that the Bible's actual message on it is quite misunderstood and that the practice is not really condemned at all.

Catholicism is a very complex version of Christianity, quite different really from the much simpler Protestant denominations. It's also a very legalistic (rule-based) form of the faith. Catholicism goes so far as to have two different kinds of sin: venial sin and mortal sin. Venial sins are those sort of lightweight sins that we all find ourselves committing: little white lies, calling someone an asshole for no good reason, brushing someone in need off when you could've helped them. Mortal sins, however, are more serious and the Catholic Church teaches that if you die in a state of mortal sin then you go to hell.

For a sin to be mortal, it must meet three conditions:

1. It must be grave matter.
2. It must be done with full knowledge.
3. It must be done with deliberate consent of the will.

Homosexuality is grave matter and Milo is committing the act with full knowledge that it's a sin. Where it could be argued that he fails to meet the standard of committing mortal sin is the area of "deliberate consent" (since as a few others have mentioned he seems to not necessarily WANT to be gay). But this just gives you an idea about how much stranger, and how much more serious it seems, for a Catholic to be gay than for, say, a left-leaning Episcopal who has a pretty different idea about God and what God wants.

I don't know all the denominations, not even close but which ones do not believe they are flawed?

I don't know much about what the Catholics practice but Is it really that strange for him to come out saying he is doing things he shouldn't be doing?

All the Christians I know including Catholics admit to not being perfect and are flawed.

I don't know all the denominations, not even close but which ones do not believe they are flawed?

I don't know much about what the Catholics practice but Is it really that strange for him to come out saying he is doing things he shouldn't be doing?

All the Christians I know including Catholics admit to not being perfect and are flawed.

100% of religious engage in something or another that their idiotic faith condemns.

The big difference between Catholicism and Protestantism, really, is the whole mortal sin thing. Catholicism teaches that when you commit a mortal sin and are living in a state of mortal sin, that if you die before making confession to a priest then you go to hell. Most forms of Protestantism, on the other hand, teach some form of "once saved, always saved," which basically means that once you've accepted Christ as Lord and Savior, then from that moment on you are free from all threats of damnation. Christ's blood has covered all your transgressions, both past and future. You may still have to face some sort of temporal judgment after you die, but no matter what you do in your life from that moment on you are guaranteed eternal salvation from hell.

So while both forms of Christianity acknowledge that no one is free from sin, the way they handle sins committed while a Christian are really quite different. With Catholicism, instead of "once saved, always saved" you are always actively engaging in the process of fighting for your salvation.

That is like 90% of Catholics. Its a pretty laid back version of Christianity especially compared to most of the Protestant sects in Murica. On paper it looks like it shouldn't be, but in reality it is, with some people that take is very serious and the rest that simply don't.

And that is one of the many reasons that Catholicism right now is a fucking mess. Many of its own practitioners don't even take it that seriously.

It was pointed out in a molyneux video what a joke of "rape culture " rants by feminists in the west when actual rape cultures going on by their own support.

The Ghomeshi court case is an example of a man Gina who promoted that left wing crap and is being burned by the very monster he helped create with the cbc. Finally, the women are an example of western women vuctimhood culture; uses vaginal to rope man in, chases down man who won't commit, and cries wolf when doesn't get her way. LOL

Most Christians hide their flaws, while doing nothing to change them but at the same time lecturing others about why they are bad and should not be in the church. there is almost a clear line between how much a Christian points at the sin of another (gays are bad) and their own predisposition to partake in that sin regularly (see Swaggart, Baker). It is often guilt for their own actions that makes them lash out against others they see doing the same.

I love that you don't know that the worst criminal pedophile, murderer can be redeemed and absolutely accepted into heaven with his death bed confession. I love your ignorance on this topic that somehow the human sin during your lifetime can prevent you getting to heaven when that absolutely is not true.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent in living a life of what Catholics would call sin and yet being redeemed as a catholic and getting into heaven.
Not really. The worst person in the world can ask for forgiveness but it doesn't mean they'll get it.

So Catholics who commit mortal sins cannot later seek redemption and be welcomed and redeemed? Committing a mortal sin means you can no longer be catholic nor be a redeemed catholic later????
No, that just means Catholics are damned to hell for the act itself unless they do repent. So basically the difference is that Catholics have to suffer the fear of a much harsher fantasy.

Can't be bothered looking at videos. Why do so many guys not understand what feminism is? They don't want to, perhaps?
It's about one thing and that equality. What is so hard to understand?
If you were a female i'm certain you'd wish to be taken seriously and equally throughout your life. For hundreds of years, for thousands of years, females have been thought of as second rate human beings.
Just over 100 yrs ago people tried to challange this in our society, thank god they did. Would you honestly want females to have to live their lives like living before this?

Extremist feminists, like extremist anythings are usually idiots.

I am I think agnostic but I thought a big part of those that follow Jesus is that they accept they are flawed people and do things they should not do.

I have been around a ton of Christians and almost all of them think they do and have done things they should not do because of the weakness of being a human.

He could easily be one.

this.

Back