Hey, you guys wanna watch a gay guy absolutely destroy feminism ?

there was a thread a week or two back linking to this blog by a woman called "4th wave feminism", and she basically rips apart every "3rd wave feminism" argument to shreds. She has a lot of the same arguments as this guy I think.

https://4thwavers.wordpress.com/

To be honest, I never heard of 1st to 3rd wave feminism before that blog, but she does a very good job of explaining it all, and it's hard to disagree with her arguments. It's an interesting read.

Interesting. So he identifies as Catholic but makes no actual effort to live a Catholic lifestyle? I wonder if he literally believes that Jesus was God, there's a heaven and a hell, etc.
Wouldn't it be easier and more accurate to say he sees himself as a Catholic who sins.

And it seems you and others might think that a requirement to be catholic is to not sin??

Wouldn't it be easier and more accurate to say he sees himself as a Catholic who sins.

And it seems you and others might think that a requirement to be catholic is to not sin??

As I touched on in another post, Catholicism teaches that homosexuality is a mortal sin. So it's different from a Protestant making the same choice, especially considering we're talking about an on-going lifestyle rather than a one-time event.

there was a thread a week or two back linking to this blog by a woman called "4th wave feminism", and she basically rips apart every "3rd wave feminism" argument to shreds. She has a lot of the same arguments as this guy I think.

https://4thwavers.wordpress.com/

To be honest, I never heard of 1st to 3rd wave feminism before that blog, but she does a very good job of explaining it all, and it's hard to disagree with her arguments. It's an interesting read.

A lot of Milos information comes from a feminist that recognizes that it's gotten out of hand. Christina Hoff Sommers. She was also on JRE like right after Milo, but i didn't watch that one.

Only agree on his points about feminism. His views religion on the other hand not so much.

I cant take him seriously either tbh, he just seems to want attention by saying controversial stuff on twitter.

As I touched on in another post, Catholicism teaches that homosexuality is a mortal sin. So it's different from a Protestant making the same choice, especially considering we're talking about an on-going lifestyle rather than a one-time event.

Well, he was raised catholic and belief isn't necessarily a choice. He could believe it's real, that he's going to hell, and he's just hoping for the best.

So Catholics who commit mortal sins cannot later seek redemption and be welcomed and redeemed? Committing a mortal sin means you can no longer be catholic nor be a redeemed catholic later????

Well, he was raised catholic and belief isn't necessarily a choice. He could believe it's real, that he's going to hell, and he's just hoping for the best.

That's possible, though also sounds pathological. If he truly, literally believed that by fucking a man in his ass it would bring him into a state that, if he were to die tomorrow, he would burn and suffer for eternity, and he just goes on doing it anyway, that's literally insane.

So Catholics who commit mortal sins cannot later seek redemption and be welcomed and redeemed? Committing a mortal sin means you can no longer be catholic nor be a redeemed catholic later????

You seem to be missing the point. For that matter, you also sound like a lapsed Catholic who is making some potentially bad choices in life and having a hard time with it.

In any case, see my last response to Flemmy.

That's possible, though also sounds pathological. If he truly, literally believed that by fucking a man in his ass it would bring him into a state that, if he were to die tomorrow, he would burn and suffer for eternity, and he just goes on doing it anyway, that's literally insane.
Why? When a simple death bed confession and realization can see you forgiven of all your sins and redeemed even if you are a pedophile who raped 1000 children?

It seems like he already has the basis of the death bed confession of "i know I did wrong and I seek forgiveness", so he might as well sin away and just feel bad just before death or just after.

You seem to be missing the point. For that matter, you also sound like a lapsed Catholic who is making some potentially bad choices in life and having a hard time with it.

In any case, see my last response to Flemmy.
I already replied to and destroyed your last post before seeing this one.

Stick to the debate and try to counter my points if you can rather then blathering.

Tell me specifically where I am wrong if you dare and I will destroy with Catholic scripture that says exactly what I say.

Why? When a simple death bed confession and realization can see you forgiven of all your sins and redeemed even if you are a pedophile who raped 1000 children?

It seems like he already has the basis of the death bed confession of "i know I did wrong and I seek forgiveness", so he might as well sin away and just feel bad just before death or just after.

Oh, okay. I get it. I misinterpreted your post. You're not a lapsed Catholic. You're an anti-Catholic.

I already replied to and destroyed your last post before seeing this one.

Stick to the debate and try to counter my points if you can rather then blathering.

Tell me specifically where I am wrong if you dare and I will destroy with Catholic scripture that says exactly what I say.

LOL

I was just thinking the other day that, I may be an agnostic, but if a holy war broke out I know what side I'd be fighting for.

Well never get out of this world alive. And I'm proud to be an American.

Go Jesus

Is the sin gay sex or being gay?

Either way, i dont know if he struggled over it before somewhat embracing it, or if he was just fabulous all along. He doesn't seem totally at peace with being gay, often saying it would be better if he wasn't.

I don't particularly understand how the gay can be religious myself. My mom was friends with such a couple.

I love that you don't know that the worst criminal pedophile, murderer can be redeemed and absolutely accepted into heaven with his death bed confession. I love your ignorance on this topic that somehow the human sin during your lifetime can prevent you getting to heaven when that absolutely is not true.

There is absolutely nothing inconsistent in living a life of what Catholics would call sin and yet being redeemed as a catholic and getting into heaven.

Either way, i dont know if he struggled over it before somewhat embracing it, or if he was just fabulous all along. He doesn't seem totally at peace with being gay, often saying it would be better if he wasn't.

I don't particularly understand how the gay can be religious myself. My mom was friends with such a couple.

According to the Catholic church, the sense of being gay--or the orientation--is not a sin. Much like with the LDS church here in Utah, those who identify as gay, and have no desire to be with a woman, are called to celibacy.

As for being gay and religious, as I mentioned earlier, there are some churches that interpret the Bible differently and don't think that simply being gay, or even having gay relationships, is a sin in God's eyes. Hell, the Episcopal church has even ordained gay bishops.

Last edited by a moderator:

We as Christians all live in sin IMO

The only sins that escalate past tolerance for living a sinners are essentially criminal offenses. And even then there can be forgiveness.

I think it's pretty obvious scientifically and religiously that lgbt doesn't make sense. But people just are what they are. So who cares. Nothing worse than making things elitist

For example gay mafia is elite cuz you can't say anything bad about em before you lose your life.

Christian elite are annoying cuz they contradict the whole point of the practice

Back