Hey, Yair Rodriguez is fighting in two days!

essie

sue me
@Silver
Reaction score
Be excited!

edit: helwani'd

Last edited:
Exciting fighter for sure,

but someone will expose his weaknesses in his game wide open someday.

I'm fairly excited but not the biggest fan of his adversary.
Caceres? He's a super interesting guy. I heard his interview on the MMA Hour this week and I was kind of torn. Me and him share a lot of beliefs as far as like being caring to others and using martial arts as a tool for peace. On the other hand he does seem to be a bit spacey about things and has kind of a strange attitude for someone who fights people in a cage.

Ay! War Yair, the crazy motherfucker!

SlipperyBitesizedBinturong.gif

Caceres? He's a super interesting guy. I heard his interview on the MMA Hour this week and I was kind of torn. Me and him share a lot of beliefs as far as like being caring to others and using martial arts as a tool for peace. On the other hand he does seem to be a bit spacey about things and has kind of a strange attitude for someone who fights people in a cage.
I meant that I am not the biggest fan of his fights and fighting style but I have not watched his interview on the MMA hour.

Gonna be a crazy fight for sure, Bruce Leeroy looked damn good in his last fight so Yair might have his hands full.

Man, I'm hoping for a draw.

I like Yair and want to see him climb the ranks. But I've been a fan of Bruce Leeroy since the TUF days. Dude's crafty as hell.

Yair is flashy but that style usually doesn't get you far for long. Cacerus is a decent test though he's beaten a lot of tough guys probably has had better competition then Yair for sure and has won

Good fight, hate to see either lose though.

Hey, it's just the gatekeepers gatekeeper Bruce Leeroy so I don't care

<41>

Just kidding lads, Javier Rodriguez is one of my favorite prospects. Dude looks like a FW Jon Jones however Caceres has no business being on a main card let alone main eventing.

People gotta be real fuckin bored to be excited for this fight. That card is utter trash.

People gotta be real fuckin bored to be excited for this fight. That card is utter trash.
Overall the card is kinda meh. But I'd be lying if I said I haven't been on the edge of my seat during all his fights.

Probably gonna tune in early for Cub Swanson, and then jump back on later for the co-main.

Back