Hey, white guys: we came up for some New Year's Resolutions for you

the fact that stuff like this is still being posted everyday is why trump will be a 2 term president. left has learned nothing.

Itt, insecure salt-right white guys continue thier endless crying. Poor babies, you have it so tough. TV hurt your feelings :(

Whenever I see videos like this I think to myself

"What if ISIS is right?"

why are they singling people out by the color of their skin and not the content of their character? the left sure loves to preach 'anti-racism' then go full hog on it.

It's simple. They claim racial minorities can't be racist; only people with "institutional power" i.e. white people can be racist.

False flag from right wing MTV producers to further alienate the progressive left? Joking but it's really that bad!

No anti-white sentiment in pop culture at all.

Don't be paranoid.

It's simple. They claim racial minorities can't be racist; only people with "institutional power" i.e. white people can be racist.
Linguistic gymnastics to give them a moral mandate they love to beat ya over the head with.

Itt, insecure salt-right white guys continue thier endless crying. Poor babies, you have it so tough. TV hurt your feelings :(

Honestly, that wasn't my reaction to the video at all. As a human being with normal human emotions I actually felt empathetic embarrassment on behalf of these people and particularly for the "white guys" it was meant to appeal to.

Last edited:
Yeah it's complete garbage. I remember back in the day when all it was was the real world 2, music videos and MTV news. That was awesome, I fucking loved headbangers ball. It was awesome to flip to Chanel 23 and just watch music videos.

Fuck it. I'm glad I don't watch tv anymore.

dude.. remember The Maxx, Beavis & Butthead, The Head etc.?? oh, & Daisy Fuentes... oh Daisy..

The ideology underpinning it (cultural Marxism) is literally modeled after the Russian Bolshevik revolution and the Chinese Maoist revolution. It's like a formula and it was ported over from more economic grounds, to the social arena in order for it to apply to societies with a large middle class (very difficult to create economic based revolution when people are middle class)

Whites take on the role of 'land owners' or 'Kulaks' or 'Bourgeoisie' and get branded with 'collective guilt'. Then instead of 'workers unite' it's 'oppressed racial, sexual, and gender minorities' unite.

Nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:
I loled. You guys obviously need a safe space free from triggers.

This election will be written as the tipping point in American history. 40 years from now we are going to look back on some history channel, like our grandparents did when they played movies about WW2, and our grand kids are going to think we were some of the dumbest fucking people ever. They are going to see this video and ask, "Gramps, what did you think when America turned against white men?"

Back