Hey, white guys: we came up for some New Year's Resolutions for you

I'm Portuguese... not sure if I'm white? Am I? Or am I a latin? Can a latin be born in Europe? Am I being racist? If so, against who exactly? E a minha lingua deriva do Latim... <My native language derives from Latin>

This shit is complicated...

Considering the portuguese were among one of the largest slave trading groups in europe, in fact were the first to partake in the atlantic slave trade -- i wouldnt draw attention of yourself toward SJW's

That was funny.

Anyone want to come up with resolutions for other demographics?

Let's try black males, Muslim males, white females, black females and homosexual males.

You don't get it. White males are a problem.

This kind of brainwashing should rustle your jimmies and make you want to to do something about it.

paying them no mind is my way of doing something about it.

That was funny.

Anyone want to come up with resolutions for other demographics?

Let's try black males, Muslim males, white females, black females and homosexual males.

Yes, they can strive to overthrow the patriarchy supremacy white male society in 2017!

Comrades unite! Utopia awaits around this next corner!

And they're getting savaged in the comments:

I think Kaepernick's Islamic and Black Lives Matter girlfriend works for MTV.

paying them no mind is my way of doing something about it.
This is the mentality of the dumb old white male. Keep thinking that just because they're stupid, they have no power or influence. Morons like you said the same thing about women and minority voters, and now you're seeing the outcome of that.

Thankfully, 'men' like you are dying out and being cucked, thereby preventing your passing of inferior genes

MTV is so fucking lame.

Yeah it's complete garbage. I remember back in the day when all it was was the real world 2, music videos and MTV news. That was awesome, I fucking loved headbangers ball. It was awesome to flip to Chanel 23 and just watch music videos.

Fuck it. I'm glad I don't watch tv anymore.

the level of "anti whiteness" that gets promoted these days is pretty disturbing

This is the mentality of the dumb old white male. Keep thinking that just because they're stupid, they have no power or influence. Morons like you said the same thing about women and minority voters, and now you're seeing the outcome of that.

Thankfully, 'men' like you are dying out and being cucked, thereby preventing your passing of inferior genes

haha you're hilarious there, young neckbeard.

Not watching the video. Fuck anyone addressing skin color instead of ideas, behaviors or ideologies.

New Years Resolution for black and a Hispanic males:

I think you guys can fill in the blanks

Sure I got one:

-stop blaming your shortcomings and shitty behavior on white people and take some responsibility for yourselves.

How's that for a fucking New Years resolution?

So, MTV news did a tweet with a nerdy bitch, a zitty ass oreo cookie dude, a fat muggle, a fruity ass white dude (only white guy the left approves of), and other worthless assholes to tell white guys what to do

Cringe. I think I'll keep voting for people like Trump just to balance shit out

why are they singling people out by the color of their skin and not the content of their character? the left sure loves to preach 'anti-racism' then go full hog on it.

it's a blunt. don't get it twisted.

get it? ba-dum-tsss.
2ee.gif

Back