Hey, white guys: we came up for some New Year's Resolutions for you

I was driving my brother's 1960 Dodge Dart and ran out of gas. I had to pull off the freeway in Oakland. It was an all black ghetto. My brother pushed the car and I steered it to a gas station. Within minutes all sorts of dudes had started coming over and talking shit because we were white. Shit got real... real fast. Two motorcycle cops saw what was going on and stopped in the street and waited for us to finish gassing up, and told us the get the fuck out.

Is fearing for your life because you need gas in a black neighborhood racial anxiety?
It depends on if you were fearful before the shit talking started.

So, MTV news did a tweet with a nerdy bitch, a zitty ass oreo cookie dude, a fat muggle, a fruity ass white dude (only white guy the left approves of), and other worthless assholes to tell white guys what to do

Flagrant racism. He better be flagged for this

I think white people will either unite together or fall together. I'd rather see us unite together. Believing in the ideology of libertarianism is great, but ultimately if everyone else is ganging up with their own ethnic groups this type of shit will continue and individualism, liberty and freedom will fail.
But then you're just perpetuating the same problems you claim to stand against.

But then you're just perpetuating the same problems you claim to stand against.
Exactly! They aren't going away and they are only going to get worse. It's going to boil down to picking a side. Either we stand together or we fall together.

It's obvious by the mansplaining, white privledge etc. Marxist rhetoric.

Exactly! They aren't going away and they are only going to get worse. It's going to boil down to picking a side. Either we stand together or we fall together.

It's obvious by the mansplaining, white privledge etc. Marxist rhetoric.
I pick the side of liberty then, not collectivism.

I pick the side of liberty then, not collectivism.
And if BLM is going around chanting "kill whitey" You'd rather stand against them alone?

Honestly, i fear there will be a point when the choice won't even be ours to make.

And if BLM is going around chanting "kill whitey" You'd rather stand against them alone?

Honestly, i fear there will be a point when the choice won't even be ours to make.
No, we have law enforcement for a reason.

No, we have law enforcement for a reason.
They did in Germany too. 1200 women still got assaulted and the cops still don't know who most of the perpetrators were.

You're going to end up with bigger law enforcement. Multiculturalism doesn't work, it's sole purpose is to grow the government, I firmly believe this.

They ever catch the people beating white people in charlotte?

They did in Germany too. 1200 women still got assaulted and the cops still don't know who most of the perpetrators were.

You're going to end up with bigger law enforcement. Multiculturalism doesn't work, it's sole purpose is to grow the government, I firmly believe this.

They ever catch the people beating white people in charlotte?
Having law enforcement doesn't mean crimes will not take place. Crime taking place doesn't mean law enforcement doesn't exist.

I see the race war rabbit hole you're going down, and i'm not particularly interested in following.

Having law enforcement doesn't mean crimes will not take place. Crime taking place doesn't mean law enforcement doesn't exist.

I see the race war rabbit hole you're going down, and i'm not particularly interested in following.
It'll go down the rabbit hole whether we follow or not in certain areas. If you're in a rural community you'll probably be free from it. The rest of us are kind of forced to think of it though.

It'll go down the rabbit hole whether we follow or not in certain areas. If you're in a rural community you'll probably be free from it. The rest of us are kind of forced to think of it though.
You're entitled to that opinion, but I totally disagree. It's a culture war that's going on, imo.

You're entitled to that opinion, but I totally disagree. It's a culture war that's going on, imo.
Oh I agree 100%

It's a class war under the guise of a race war. "The workers will rise to overthrow the owner class", not hard to see what's going on here especially if you look at who is funding it. They have limitless pockets, it's not going to end. Marxists going class warfare, same as last century. Our mistake was thinking it had been defeated.

Oh I agree 100%

It's a class war under the guise of a race war. "The workers will rise to overthrow the owner class", not hard to see what's going on here especially if you look at who is funding it. They have limitless pockets, it's not going to end. Marxists going class warfare, same as last century. Our mistake was thinking it had been defeated.
I'm confused then. If you're talking about white people uniting together to fight then that sounds like a race war. That's what I have absolutely no interest in discussing.

I think white people will either unite together or fall together. I'd rather see us unite together. Believing in the ideology of libertarianism is great, but ultimately if everyone else is ganging up with their own ethnic groups this type of shit will continue and individualism, liberty and freedom will fail.

At this point, whites have to come together or risk losing everything. Tragically, the left has forced whites into a position where they have to stand together or divide and fall. I will still do my best to respect individuals for their accomplishments and the content of their character, but my priority is my family and then my country. I will not let it go down without a fight.

At this point, whites have to come together or risk losing everything. Tragically, the left has forced whites into a position where they have to stand together or dive and fall. I will still do my best to respect individuals for their accomplishments and the content of their character, but my priority is my family and then my country. I will not let it go down without a fight. Contemporary society has put too much emphasis on the individual and overlooked the necessity for group belonging.
Yeah, they essentially tell us it's racist to stand for our people. Other ethnicity's are applauded for working on behalf of their people. And like I said, it won't be long before the cards are dealt and the sides are chosen for us. It was never my intention to Fash the Nation, nor do I think it was the idea of white people in general. These nationalist polices were virtually dead until the left forced us to play the card.

But I think it says a lot about human nature, who we are and our positions in society.

At this point, the problem is LEGAL immigration. Illegal immigration is bad, but we really have to stop legal immigration. I think Trump knows this.

It's not like we can go to fucking India or Saudi Arabia to escape. There is no where to flee and secure a future for our people. We have to fight, we must fight and we will fight.

Could you elaborate on this? Could you define what racial anxiety is or provide examples of it?

(not trolling, I'm asking genuine questions)

Take two students in a class room, one white and one black.

Both students receive a D mark on a test.

The black student may attribute his failing grade to him being black, basically the child believes he is "stupid" because of his skin color.

Where as the white student would never believe he has a inferior intelligence because Of his skin color

Take two students in a class room, one white and one black.

Both students receive a D mark on a test.

The black student may attribute his failing grade to him being black, basically the child believes he is "stupid" because of his skin color.

Where as the white student would never believe he has a inferior intelligence because Of his skin color

That dumbass privilege.

Lauren Southern has some New Year's Resolution for Millennials.

Back