Hey UFC, please make Means vs Lim

They already fucked it up bro by making Perry vs Lim. So I fully expect to see Means either fighting Vagner Rocha or a tuf latin reject LW.
Sadly you are probably right. There is still time to clean up their mess. But it's more than likely gonna be 2 shit fights instead of one great one. Because they don't tink like I tink.

Sadly you are probably right. There is still time to clean up their mess. But it's more than likely gonna be 2 shit fights instead of one great one. Because they don't tink like I tink.

They ate fooking inneficient with their matchmaking boyo, they need to step oop.

Good call Johny. We'll end up seeing two violent squash matches, but neither will have much meaning to the hardcore fans. It might make more sense for the business to give each name more value and yada yada yada. I get it; I always do. But I would get it if they made Means/Lim too so fuck them.

Good call Johny. We'll end up seeing two violent squash matches, but neither will have much meaning to the hardcore fans. It might make more sense for the business to give each name more value and yada yada yada. I get it; I always do. But I would get it if they made Means/Lim too so fuck them.
Could not agree more. Why make 2 squash matches instead of one great meaningful fight for the fans? Perry is gonna get slaughtered. No disrespect but he isn't ready for a guy like Lim from the videos I watched of his fights.

Short notice I get but they are just feeding this guy to The Korean Rumble. What's the point of that other than to have a highlight or early KO? Let Perry fight Queally since he wants on the card and they are both UFC debutants. Simple logic really.

Think i need to wait to see who they give Means first, if its another debuting fighter then i'll be mad.

Think i need to wait to see who they give Means first, if its another debuting fighter then i'll be mad.
Prepare to be mad lol. I don't see any name WW stepping up to fight the Dirty Bird on less than 2 weeks notice. That's why I am suggesting this fight.

Nah, I'm more interested in seeing Perry fight Lim. He's got like 10 KO wins in a row, win or lose it's going to be an exciting fight.

Nah, I'm more interested in seeing Perry fight Lim. He's got like 10 KO wins in a row, win or lose it's going to be an exciting fight.
Against who? Not as good a fight as Lim vs Means would be. HGL should be past fighting newcomers at this point.

Now Means is also fighting a newb, just as I predicted. Unbelievable. Way to go UFC.

Also do debuting fighters not have to undergo 4 months of USADA? Because Ben Saunders offered to fight Lim or Means, possibly Magny too before Larkin stepped in. He was told he'd have to be tested for 4 months.

Now Means is also fighting a newb, just as I predicted. Unbelievable. Way to go UFC.

Also do debuting fighters not have to undergo 4 months of USADA? Because Ben Saunders offered to fight Lim or Means, possibly Magny too before Larkin stepped in. He was told he'd have to be tested for 4 months.
That rule only applies when they want it to.

Shit, I think Lim would get killed but it would have been better than what we got going now, lol.
Lol yeah man these replacement fights are terrible. Same as the can Reis fought at 201, UFC needs to do better with these short notice replacement fights. Lim vs Means would have been fun as hell. Now we just have 2 squash matches.

Told ya. They always end up taking the worst decision available. I feel like sherdoggers with dubs are running the fucking UFC.

Dana's reaction to your offer.....

HjQAo

Yeah me neither. I thought it was a VPN issue but apperantely it is not.

It was that goofy "I don't give a fuck" gif

455514-spongebob-square-pants-imagine-gif.gif

We all saw tons of potential Dana gifs and jpgs bro instead of that broken link. No worries!

Back