Hey, Ronda's writer here (what she should have said)

NoNotVengeance

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Morning weigh-in: "See you guys later." (smile, walk off).

Ceremonial weigh-in to Joe: "I just want to thank all my fans. you know how much you mean to me. Amanda, I hope you're ready. I hope you have gas in your tank. I came back to win." (no smile, walk off)

Post fight A: I watched tape on Amanda. I knew she was capable of that type of performance. You know Joe, I spent every fight camp in front of the cameras and I wanted to see what happened if i did the opposite this time. Thank you Dana for letting me try it my way. Congratulations, Amanda. This is hard for me to say. But i achieved my goal of winning gold (laughs). Its time to pursue new dreams. I hope some of you join me on this new road.

Post fight B: Well, that didn't go as planned. I felt great all week, I felt strong but that girl can punch. I have the fire back. This loss isn't as tough as Holly's but I think some changes need to be made. I know the changes in fact and I want to get back in the cage once those changes happen. Thank you everybody! I love you all!

That's pretty cool, kid. You totally can tell us what she should have said. Now can you tell us what she should have done to win?

Back