Hey Montreal Natives - Are Buzzfit Gyms on par with Planet Fitness??

Scerpi

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted yet.... so

Posted by the kid's trainer
https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...tacked-because-his-weightlifting-was-too-loud

I mean, I know people tend to think of French Canadians as Douchey Wannabe Euro Fake Canadians... but (JK). Anyway, this whole thing turned out alright in the end for teenager Charles Lalonde after the clown got banned and a staff member suspended after Buzzfit was on the receiving end of a nice dose of internet outrage. A local powerlifting gym, SSP Barbell Club, caught wind of the incident and offered Mr Lalonde a free year membership...

Let this be a lesson to companies how to not be on the wrong side of a viral video... Staff Members should have immediately curbstomped that asshole.

The asshole is English-speaking, the kid is French Canadian. How you got French Canadians are douchey from that is a mystery. You know what's douchey? Showing up to a province that's 80% French speaking, with only 8% English speaking, and acting like you own the place "Omg, why doesn't French Canadian culture just die? This is Canada, speak English!" Why doesn't American culture just die and start speaking Spanish like you're supposed to?

She this posted by Elgintensity a while back, guys a fucking piece of shit. The online community eventually outed him and he deleted all his social media stuff. I think the kid is in the process of suing the guy.

The asshole is English-speaking, the kid is French Canadian. How you got French Canadians are douchey from that is a mystery. You know what's douchey? Showing up to a province that's 80% French speaking, with only 8% English speaking, and acting like you own the place "Omg, why doesn't French Canadian culture just die? This is Canada, speak English!" Why doesn't American culture just die and start speaking Spanish like you're supposed to?

lol... easy man. Just playing

wow

<FookIsThatGuy>

She this posted by Elgintensity a while back, guys a fucking piece of shit. The online community eventually outed him and he deleted all his social media stuff. I think the kid is in the process of suing the guy.
Could have seriously hurt him had the kid not hipped out of that lift. Had the bar just dropped on his knees...

So I don't have sound, can someone tell me what was said? I'm guessing he was complaining about the sound of the plates from the deadlifts.

This is being talked about in the S+C forum. What is he suing for exactly? I don't know what damages he'll be able to claim. I understand pressing charges, but have people said he is actually pursuing a civil suit?

Stfu Frenchy no one likes you people

This is being talked about in the S+C forum. What is he suing for exactly? I don't know what damages he'll be able to claim. I understand pressing charges, but have people said he is actually pursuing a civil suit?
Maybe I misread but I know the authorities are involved.

Maybe I misread but I know the authorities are involved.

I think others have said it too and there is talk of his legal fees. It makes me wonder if that is really happening or people are assuming "press charges" means that he's actually incurring an expense to a lawyer.

check the S&C forum, noob.

DYEL??

Yeah.. I should have figured. I abandoned that sub-forum long ago... need to go back. I started the 5x5 program years ago because of Carnal's thread and helped many of my friends get into real strength training with it too.

From my understanding one of the employees of this gym is accused of egging this on and letting it happen.

Saw this earlier. Legit rustled me. Fuck that guy. Thank god that teen is suing his ass.

From my understanding one of the employees of this gym is accused of egging this on and letting it happen.

My best guess is that douchebag complained to the staff previously, so the staff had asked the kid to try to be quieter... so the kid put pads under the weights.

The D-bag got more bitter about it and decided to take matters into his own hands. And now he's getting his shit pushed in, deservedly so.

The gym, Buzzfit, offered the kid a free lifetime membership and the kid basically told them to fuck off... lol.

The asshole is English-speaking.....

ZOkOiFq.png

<DCWhoa><DCWhoa><DCWhoa>
<31>

<36>

Back