Hey let`s

Hound
59207.gif

You're a big boy now! Or aren't you? :D

Originally posted by Hound
Pablo since I know you do not use the buttmaster to tone your arse like I do I don't see why I would want to cop a feel of it.

Lady N the pic did not come out right and so I am still not in the mood.

The Buttmaster doesn't work the gluts like this:
1031749-movie-resized200.jpg

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
The Buttmaster doesn't work the gluts like this:
1031749-movie-resized200.jpg

Buddy you would not say such things about the mighty Buttmaster if you saw my perfectly toned titanium buttocks.

Originally posted by Hound
Buddy you would not say such things about the mighty Buttmaster if you saw my perfectly toned titanium buttocks.

Pfft...That's nothing. My buns of steel are really buns of stainless steel. They are much lighter then your standard buns and makes it easy to clean, especially when you have had a lot of beer or Indian food the night before.

Wolverine`s buns were patterned on my titanium buns. They can withstand concentrated energy blasts and lightning strikes.

You are my inferior in the bun department peon.

I think we should post pics of our buns on Anti and let the other Sherdog members decide.

Originally posted by PabloPittbull
I think we should post pics of our buns on Anti and let the other Sherdog members decide.

Sorry no can do my buns are the property of the Pentagon and cannot be shown to the public.

Your av somehow makes me want to stab you.

Hahaha...I was checking out a few sites, and it had a pic (it looked legit) of the guy dead,that was the origainal singer,after he shot himself in the head with a shotgun. I was gonna use that as my av.

Mayhem toured Melbourne about 2 months ago. I saw a flyer and got all excited and then saw the date and I was a month too late.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
Lady N.. Where you been?
Busy harassing Hound and some poor demented creature called Boomgone.

Fair enough.

So when you gonna show me how to use that thing you showed me in that last thread again??

Allright, put on this outfit and I'm coming over right away!
E-1.jpg

new_monalisa.gif

It's more gonna be like this one
016.jpg

Gee Jim, we're actually having some sort of cybersex session here!
eek.gif

Make sure we're protected, because i'm too young to start a family.

Even with a lovely lady like you.

This could be us if we dont use protection

grace_2.jpg

Well, we certainly don't want that to happen!
new_rofl.gif
You're right Jim, people should use protection even during cybersex. What a sensible boy you are!
icon_thumbs.gif

Back