Hey kids remember to eat your fruit and veggies

lsa

Pinktacular
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Odd-Looking-Vegetables-11.jpg

I thought I was coming into a wholesome thread full of positive encouragement to support your local farmers while at the same time working on self improvement. Turns out it is yet another thread highlighting the waste that our ruthless demands on the aesthetics of our food has caused.

We need to recognize that just because a fruit or vegetable is ugly doesn't mean it doesn't have the same great taste and nutrients we are so desperately seeking.

I thought I was coming into a wholesome thread full of positive encouragement to support your local farmers while at the same time working on self improvement. Turns out it is yet another thread highlighting the waste that our ruthless demands on the aesthetics of our food has caused.

We need to recognize that just because a fruit or vegetable is ugly doesn't mean it doesn't have the same great taste and nutrients we are so desperately seeking.

funny-shaped-vegetables-fruits-13.jpg

Ugly dick detected..

So horny farmers are growing those in dick molds?

Back