Hey Is Tam Tam Still Alive?

Hmm, I wonder if my mebership at Tam's forum still works, I dont think I've been there in like a year. Is the forum a lil faster now in terms of discussion?

Never really knew Tam very well as I joined this forum relatively late into his tenure. However, I really appreciated his expertise on boxing and he gave his honest opinion which imo is really important. Much like others have said I really enjoy this forum now just as much as I did a year or two ago. I am constantly gaining insight on the world of boxing from the many great boxing minds here. Also, on that note I think KK has done a great job with this place and deserves a lot of credit.

Well, at least you're honest. I value honesty. Higher than most things, but lower than pasta.

i remember tam tam's classic fishing trips on this board...good times.

I always brought the boys on those fishing trips too. Good times. We always came home with a bag full and a bunch of good stories to see out the years.

I always brought the boys on those fishing trips too. Good times. We always came home with a bag full and a bunch of good stories to see out the years.

do you still have fzubek mounted on your wall?

Sold on ebay a while back. It fetched a pretty penny. True story.

I can't help it if people flee the scene, I just happen to think there's still plenty of good posters and would rather focus on that than those who have either jumped ship or quit altogether.

Besides, at least two other places the crowd there is nearly identical to the one here, especially when you can check people's IP's.

Anyhow, I wonder why the kid in that picture's face is blurred out. Refugee baby? Kidnapped?

Oh I entirely agree mate, it wasnt a put down in the slightest, just pointing out why I think it was a bit depleted when you took it over. You've done a great job keeping it in order here and maintaining it, and the HL vids are great. Speaking of which, where is the Klitschko HL reel, Wladdy been throwing some good bombs (barring last time out) which should make for some good material.

I always thought rubio ran a college exam prepartory academy. now he claims hes a music teacher. oh well.

I remem ber Zac said he was into trolling dating websites now...I guess thats the product of those escapades. Some lucky ladies out there, thats for sure.

I too recall that, on your spot, I was hoping he was merely joking. Guess not, MILF hunting on eharmony leaves something to be desired I'd reckon.

"I strangled him. His body's decomposing in my locker."

Nice to see some old 'faces' back.

Tam, Tauvington, etc.

Good thread.

The old guard and the new.
Nice group of boxing aficionados here at Sherdog.
Not the most heady Boxing board, but a good one for sure.

I

I just can't believe there are people in Eau Claire that are into boxing.
MANITOWOC FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, Nick makes an apperance too. Normally I only see him negging AS/TM. Ha.

KMC - for your 5,000th post and subsequent BB, I expect a thread of legendary proportions.

Back