"Hey honey, remember that time when i proposed to you and got my jaw broken?"

His chick is hot, nice face, smile and a great bod. None of you cornballs even commented on that. SMH.

I bet she bangs Cirkunov soon

1227.gif

You're going to take the wiring out yourself you say?

Your jaw feels 100% you say?

Eijit...

Should have let those wires stay in until his jaw fully healed. Seems like it will break often now, hurting his chances at a career in fighting

It's useful to have a fiancée, cuz you'll need someone to make you dem smoothies.

specific-521edb3fcd2b3.png

As soon as he proposed at weigh-ins my brother turned to me and said he was doomed.

Dude jinxed himself and now gets to enjoy his weeding cake through a wired jaw!

Can't say I've ever heard of a jaw fracturing from a rear naked crank, but shit. That sucks. I feel bad for the dude.

As dumb as this guy is - getting MARRIED, pulling out the wires in his jaw to take a fight - I still feel bad for what happened to him.

"He pulled the wiring out himself"?

What a dumbass.
This.

At first I saw the dude propose and I was like "good for him, would be nice if he can get a win".

Then he walks into the octagon to 50 cent "many men", commentators talk about him pulling out the wiring himself, he attempts some lame meanmugs, and just comes across as that typical try hard wanna be tough guy. Then when it comes time to fight he displays some D-level skills and IQ.

Typical... I bet he owns a pitbull.

I didn't know who he was, but the moment I learned he proposed in the manner he did, instantly made me hope he'd lose the fight.

Shit like that is cringe worthy, to see one of the biggest yet private occasions in two people's lives, to be done publicly like that. Keep that shit to yourself. We don't wanna see that shit.

His chick is hot, nice face, smile and a great bod. None of you cornballs even commented on that. SMH.
That's what I was about to say. Even though he lost the fight he won a lot of woman fans I bet. He never put his fighting in front of his future wife.

I didn't know who he was, but the moment I learned he proposed in the manner he did, instantly made me hope he'd lose the fight.

Shit like that is cringe worthy, to see one of the biggest yet private occasions in two people's lives, to be done publicly like that. Keep that shit to yourself. We don't wanna see that shit.
Remember when Bendo proposed after the Gil fight? Im sure that was right around the time fans started to turn on him

Not as embarrassing as Ben Henderson proposing after a fight while being showered in boos.

That will for sure give him some long term health consequences.

Back