News Hey guys

Oh man. I can't wait to see this crazy train ride continue as Conor sticks around and fights the top guys at 170. Over-the-top Conor haters and Conor worshipers are equally amusing.

Never change Sherdog.

Have to give props to @HoFF and @Tomas for sticking around when all the other Conor fans like Ronny Dickering and NoLogic got ran out. Watch to see thenewsguy make another 50 accounts. The little germs will come running out of the woodwork again because they cant handle a loss.

Have to give props to @HoFF and @Tomas for sticking around when all the other Conor fans like Ronny Dickering and NoLogic got ran out. Watch to see thenewsguy make another 50 accounts. The little germs will come running out of the woodwork again because they cant handle a loss.

@Mortal Wombat respect cousin. I let you off easy because you always keep it real. As for @VinceArch LOL enjoy the av pal.

Props pal.

@Mortal Wombat respect cousin. I let you off easy because you always keep it real. As for @VinceArch LOL enjoy the av pal.

Did Arch actually agree to the AV bet lol I feel like he'll never do it. If he does that'd be hilarious tho

Props pal.

Did Arch actually agree to the AV bet lol I feel like he'll never do it. If he does that'd be hilarious tho

He literally pm'd me moments after Conor finished cowboy asking for a new AV

@VinceArch enjoy pal:) karmas a bitch my friend.

Props pal.

You only feel that way cause you don't know me.

Everyone agreed that this was a gimme fight for Conor. Why would any of the haters be mad?

He beat cowboy in a fix settle down little guy

I'm rent free in your head son

go check my wall.. dude had a melt down a month or so back.
The irony of him calling anybody bitch.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conor lost the big one though
5tquMTO.jpg

Back