News Hey guys

LMAO

Conor nuthuggers back from the dead like zombies

You've all been missed

@Hitto is a shook little bitch

@Dana's Moonface is also a little bitch

@BRASIL WAND blood pressure is off the charts!

tell that old man to go to sleep before he hurts himself !

All pussies praying on the downfall. I can only imagine the mental breakdowns they had tonight watching Conor dominate Cerrone.

Probably crying and running to sherdog to call a fix as soon as possible.

@BRASIL WAND blood pressure is off the charts!

tell that old man to go to sleep before he hurts himself !

1. I’m most likely younger than you buddeh.

2. I picked Conor to win, don’t get insecure and accept your post fight congrats...

Not my fault it took your guy 4 YEARS

2E7AA9C7-E107-4030-A004-5FC7F9C3B13D.jpeg

Wrong one my little nugget.

diaz_mcgregor_ufc196_submission-1040x572.jpg

Thanks for the mention, I'm glad I'm in your head.

:kiss:

<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}<{JustBleed}>{<Mcgoat}

what exactly do I have to cry about? Conor literally destroyed Cowboy from the bell LOL

And? When did I say he wouldn't win? You're being a massive bitch and it's on full display.

Keep going.

giphy.gif

And? When did I say he wouldn't win? You're being a massive bitch and it's on full display.

Keep going.

giphy.gif

All your bitch ass does is run your mouth just a salty little bitch cuz

All your bitch ass does is run your mouth just a salty little bitch cuz

You're not a gangster bud. Keep the tears going in the thread you created all on your own.

{<jordan}

Khabib cannot dismiss Conor without looking like a lying coward now.

You're not a gangster bud. Keep the tears going in the thread you created all on your own.

{<jordan}

you literally talk shit consistently about Mcgregor that's why you're mad fam just a salty little cry baby

you literally talk shit consistently about Mcgregor that's why you're mad fam just a salty little cry baby

I'm not mad at all. You mentioned me. I'm pointing out how upset you are. If you can't handle that it's your problem, not mine.

<Fedor23>

Enjoy the rest of your thread and getting rid of all that pent up anger ;)

Back