Hey Fingercuffs

With your diet, you're likely to die during the induction ceremony.

I heard you don't Tobasco because too much excitement could kill you.

Tobasco?

<DisgustingHHH>

Do you even Spicy Cheddar Kraft Dinner bro?

kraft-dinner-spicy-cheddar.jpg

It's not necro if there's a pulse. Wasn't meant to be epic, I thought she was coming out of the shower. ...,maybe not my shower, but, you take a shower. Then, it was just about heart. (behind the scenes footage, not in the edit a couple minutes ago when I was thinking) Don't leave me hanging honey, god with the little g knows, the one thing that'll undo my reputation, is a slow burn of confusion as to whether I've got my shit together or it's all been joke with me, that's a fine fucking line, and that slow burn, when the there's nothin' on the other end but the dead giants who listened to Richard Prior, and Redd Foxx waiting for something at the end of the dead LP to acknowledge you're still there, and the Witchita Lineman is still on the line...charlatan, ....We hadn't talked in awhile so fuck it. ...She pulled through.

Lmfao. This thread is GOAT UFC discussion. Some people just never understand.

It's not necro if there's a pulse. Wasn't meant to be epic, I thought she was coming out of the shower. ...,maybe not my shower, but, you take a shower. Then, it was just about heart. (behind the scenes footage, not in the edit a couple minutes ago when I was thinking) Don't leave me hanging honey, god with the little g knows, the one thing that'll undo my reputation, is a slow burn of confusion as to whether I've got my shit together or it's all been joke with me, that's a fine fucking line, and that slow burn, when the there's nothin' on the other end but the dead giants who listened to Richard Prior, and Redd Foxx waiting for something at the end of the dead LP to acknowledge you're still there, and the Witchita Lineman is still on the line...charlatan, ....We hadn't talked in awhile so fuck it. ...She pulled through.

This is like the modern day version of drinkin' beers next to the CB.

It's beautiful. <2>

Love Louis Armstrong, have a few albums. The guy had music in his soul.

And the Tori Amos isn't meant as a timely joke, that was the first performance after 9/11. Tom was the connect, but I realize I can never hear it the same ever again. I hadn't talked with Kuff's for awhile and was just saying hey and Cheers for poppin' in. Watching the Tori Amos got the point across, but too much. That stays somewhere else.

Back