Hey Fingercuffs

any rules in this thread or can we treat it like the OT?

Shit. ...She's just busy. She'll be here, I'm gonna go grab something to drink, and powder my nose. Thanks brother.

Well I for one look forward to seeing two friends reuniting.

Demote that lunatic to white belt so he can’t start threads anymore

Oh that’s right, he’s the one in charge. Sherdog Baldfather 2.0

<{Joewithit}>

Shut up UL. You bum.

Does that answer your question?
was going to quote you when i saw your post trying to gargle some ....

but i thought you may go running to mods

was going to quote you when i saw your post trying to gargle some ....

but i thought you may go running to mods

Reported.

So what's up with the SSL implementation?

<26>

She fucking hates when I pull this, but it's getting uncomfortable for some of the plebs, this one's our nuzzler, after that little splash of high kararte in the hurcut before home church.

1vehgz.jpg

Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin' different things I was self uhh...self learned myself. And that's the whole difference I guess, is that I don't need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go into collage or doin' things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I don't have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. The guards are in here like, read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but why for you to think I'll get another heart attack. I'll die!
7317006.jpg

IMG_2604.JPG

I had a bottle of that crap in my room when I was a kid. I had no idea where it came from.
Smelled like old people.

She fucking hates when I pull this, but it's getting uncomfortable for some of the plebs, this one's our nuzzler, after that little splash of high kararte in the hurcut before home church.

All I've learned from this thread is that old man Drunken Meat Fist most likely looks like this.
02360b9c030976e4bc871f810ac4aba7.jpg

Back