Hey Fingercuffs

This is why Sherdog sucks. Admins can make shit threads like this one with no consequences, but if a normal user does the same we get Wastelanded and possibly a yellow card too. Even threads that have to do with UFC and MMA get sent to the Wasteland as well.

If I'm missing something here with these threads the admins make please tell me.... This makes no sense to me.

No tears... Only dreams now.

If I'm missing something here with these threads the admins make please tell me.... This makes no sense to me.

Yes, you're missing something, brother. I can't speak for he rest of the rampant administration and their spontaneous proclivities, but you're missing a thing called life. This thread was for me a ladyfriend and figured you could frolic along and help intersperse some tunes until she got off her bikeride, you ever think your dad might've done something like this for your mom before her leg went bad and she started looking at you the way she does. Quit mucking about, love is a honeyjar, you put your finger in your ass that's all you're gonna smell the rest of the day.

Yes, you're missing something, brother. I can't speak for he rest of the rampant administration and their spontaneous proclivities, but you're missing a thing called life. This thread was for me a ladyfriend and figured you could frolic along and help intersperse some tunes until she got off her bikeride, you ever think your dad might've done something like this for your mom before her leg went bad and she started looking at you the way she does. Quit mucking about, love is a honeyjar, you put your finger in your ass that's all you're gonna smell the rest of the day.
<{Joewithit}>

Thing with me is that, I am smart and I'm self smarted basically, by myself. Basically from nature and smokin' drugs and doin' different things I was self uhh...self learned myself. And that's the whole difference I guess, is that I don't need the books, the schooling type things. I just get everything on my own. Because of that, I'm alive now. I mean, if I read more books or tried to go into collage or doin' things like that, I'd be dead right now, because people say books are for to make you smarter but they can also be for to get you dead. Which is what could happen to me! My brain doesn't use enough oxygen cause I don't have the whole thing filled with the different stuff. The guards are in here like, read this book, try to get smarter, I'm like, alright I'll pretend to read it but why for you to think I'll get another heart attack. I'll die!

tumblr_n0flwr6otO1sdqajoo2_400.gif

She'll be here, otherwise I would look like a fool.

You should make a thread in the Mayberry if she doesn't show up. Its a great place to vent your problems with the opposite sex. Stop me when I lie.

Shit. ...She's just busy. She'll be here, I'm gonna go grab something to drink, and powder my nose. Thanks brother.

Back