Hey Fingercuffs

Fingercuffs 2:35 rd 1 Verbal Submission

rnvr1-rosalita6.JPG

235th round? swing it boys. We have a thing. Now I got start he song over, you shot the mood to shit. I just bought this outfit. And I smell like dime.

hm, you had a more intimidating AV before

Makes me wanna listen to some Nina Simone. Fuckit i just want an excuse to listen to Nina Simone

so do sherdog mods even pretend to do anything anymore?

Another piece of the DMF puzzle.

Louie Armstrong's voice makes Yoel Romero's voice look like a pussy.

You guys are welcome to hang out but you gotta promise to press play, you lose the whole affect and staunch the mojo it's gotta take to drive this home. Have you seen the big bastards she used to date. I'm a two generations displaced Nord iintegrated into te greater population, my ginger beard is doesn't make it's own knots. Anyway,hey Pete, is there a way to mandatory make the clip play when you open the thread, I gotta spray some shit in here. It smells like day plucked rhubarb.

This is why Sherdog sucks. Admins can make shit threads like this one with no consequences, but if a normal user does the same we get Wastelanded and possibly a yellow card too. Even threads that have to do with UFC and MMA get sent to the Wasteland as well.

If I'm missing something here with these threads the admins make please tell me.... This makes no sense to me.

This is why Sherdog sucks. Admins can make shit threads like this one with no consequences, but if a normal user does the same we get Wastelanded and possibly a yellow card too. Even threads that have to do with UFC and MMA get sent to the Wasteland as well.

If I'm missing something here with these threads the admins make please tell me.... This makes no sense to me.
<MaryseShutIt>

Hard to tell if I’ve smoked too much or the thread is just shit.

Fucking love it 10/10

{<jimmies}

inside jokes to make mods/admins feel better about themselves and what their life has become. par for the course on any interwebs forum.

Back