Hey fellow Sherdoggers. I run a prediction league and looking for others who want to join!!!

tritestill

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure this is the right forum, so, if not please feel free to move it Mods. Just wanted to state that I am currently running a prediction league and have been. We use Tapology to gage results. I believe some of the people in the league are already on Sherdog too. I've met them through others places, but, pretty sure.

It's not big money, just fun way to watch the fights and get money for a sandwich if you win. It's been the same people give or take all year and has been fluctuating between 8-13 people per month. Looking to expand with more awesome MMA fans. This league is UFC only. PPV's and Fight nights. Contender series not scored and included. This is the breakdown:

$10 For pot for the overall month
$5 For side pots, for each card for said given month and must be paid at time dues are due. You cannot pick and choose which cards to apply to, they are applied to all.

Example: Three card event would be $10 if you just want the overall end of month pot. $5+$5+$5 for each card, would total you in for all pots at $25 for the month. You can join for month only, but, not for cards only.

All dues are due prior to first event of the month. I share every Tapology name, so, you can follow along during the card. You can take your payout the week after you win (Event on Saturday, you can be paid by that Monday) or save it for end of month (in the case you win multiple times) get paid out in your full winnings or apply towards next month dues.

Please PM me or reply to thread if interested, or, if you have any more questions.

midnight-staley-pain.gif

Back