Hey Eloy, if the people voted for you to leave, would you leave?

I will give no one else the pleasure of the 100th post. Long live Eloy!!!

Originally posted by DataLifePlus
I will give no one else the pleasure of the 100th post. Long live Eloy!!!
are you trying to make problems between me and you? cause thats what your doing man, causing problems.

100 posts have past, who wants to have the dubious honour of having alpha count of the...lets not mince words...landslide victory for the people's of greater OTeria.

Originally posted by JuiceHead
what exactly are these so called methods?

I theat everyone greatly. I post only quality posts and tell others outright if their posts are rubbish. I give them advice on how to post better. Some don't like this, because no one likes learning anything negative about themselves. However, progress (and positive change) cannot happen unless you first learn and admit that you are rubbish.

Originally posted by Magic Man
100 posts have past, who wants to have the dubious honour of having alpha count of the...lets not mince words...landslide victory for the people's of greater OTeria.

I don't think so. All I need is 40% support.

Originally posted by Eloy82
I theat everyone greatly. I post only quality posts and tell others outright if their posts are rubbish. I give them advice on how to post better. Some don't like this, because no one likes learning anything negative about themselves. However, progress (and positive change) cannot happen unless you first learn and admit that you are rubbish.
rubbish.

rubbish.

Good, that's how I do it. However, you must also point out WHY the post has been rubbish and suggest ways to improve it. Give it a try. Once more.

Good, that's how I do it. However, you must also point out WHY the post has been rubbish and suggest ways to improve it. Give it a try. Once more.

rubbish, you excrete these horrific statements with the use of non claritive gestures of self grandeur.

rubbish, you excrete these horrific statements with the use of non claritive gestures of self grandeur.

Better. Definite improvement. Luckily for me, we are just practicing and you don't really mean any of what you say. Lucky.

Better. Definite improvement. Luckily for me, we are just practicing and you don't really mean any of what you say. Lucky.
yes, lucky.

have a good evening eloy.

I wonder Eloy, which road thy shall transcend?

Will you prove that you are a man of your word, by your own breath - honourable, and honour the decision that is fathomed by this democratic and freewill agreement between you, I and the greater populace that is OT. Will you lead by example and show what it is to be not a Matyr, but a man of democracy and a love of those external to your blood?

OR.

Will you retain your status here in OT, as a crushed underling, a once-great, proven beyond facts and much gnashing of the teeth that your use has evaporated and thus are now unquestioningly much of a liability of the OT community. Will you live here, your posts occassionally surfacing in places that your opinion no longer matters, will you continue to plow your existence, knowing that you have already been voted and ordered to leave via mandate of the greater state of OTeria, to live as an outcast, as pond scum feeding on bacteria against all will of those who have staked their claim in this thread?

Like Rommel, you must choose, leave like a man who once controlled vast stretches of immagination and exasperated breath, or shall you retain your physical status here, devoid of all former glory - a shadow of your former self, a ghost, whispering in the ears of all who have turned their backs on thy?

I suggest you follow Rommel in example, and you will be, I give my word of honour, given a hero's farewell - not an ill wish shall be spoken without serious verbal repercussions.

Stay, and you will be reviled through all of eternity, lambasted not only by the knowledge that no one wants you to stay, but also, by your own highly-developed conscience?

Choose.

- m

I wonder Eloy, which road thy shall transcend?

Will you prove that you are a man of your word, by your own breath - honourable, and honour the decision that is fathomed by this democratic and freewill agreement between you, I and the greater populace that is OT. Will you lead by example and show what it is to be not a Matyr, but a man of democracy and a love of those external to your blood?

OR.

Will you retain your status here in OT, as a crushed underling, a once-great, proven beyond facts and much gnashing of the teeth that your use has evaporated and thus are now unquestioningly much of a liability of the OT community. Will you live here, your posts occassionally surfacing in places that your opinion no longer matters, will you continue to plow your existence, knowing that you have already been voted and ordered to leave via mandate of the greater state of OTeria, to live as an outcast, as pond scum feeding on bacteria against all will of those who have staked their claim in this thread?

Like Rommel, you must choose, leave like a man who once controlled vast stretches of immagination and exasperated breath, or shall you retain your physical status here, devoid of all former glory - a shadow of your former self, a ghost, whispering in the ears of all who have turned their backs on thy?

I suggest you follow Rommel in example, and you will be, I give my word of honour, given a hero's farewell - not an ill wish shall be spoken without serious verbal repercussions.

Stay, and you will be reviled through all of eternity, lambasted not only by the knowledge that no one wants you to stay, but also, by your own highly-developed conscience?

Choose.

- m

Oh, don't worry, little boy. I shall leave IF 60% of the people have voted against me, as you pointed out in your first post. So, have you got the results? Also, I'd like someone else to verify it.

We shall have three verifications of the tallied votes. One of the verifications is yours, go.

- m

We shall have three verifications of the tallied votes. One of the verifications is yours, go.

- m

Ridiculous. Why should I do any work?

my votes is stil up for grabs to the highest bidder

Back