Hey Eloy, if the people voted for you to leave, would you leave?

eloy is one of the worst posters on this board, annoying, pompous, and stupid as shit.

however, he fights back in his own way while bloc, tak, steez orcs and others are far more useless. eloy, you suck first-degree poopie, but OT needs its villains. you may STAY

Originally posted by PorkchopExpress
there are others like me?

and here i thought i was alone in the universe

See how Eloy helps people.

Originally posted by JuiceHead
eloy, you are one hated motherfucker. why?

People fear my methods because they don't understand my methods. Vile they are. Luckily, I'm noble.

Originally posted by PorkchopExpress
there are others like me?

and here i thought i was alone in the universe

Unfortunately for us, there are others like you. Unlucky.

Originally posted by Eloy82

Eloy, the posts are coming dangerously close to 100 posts - shouldn't you keep out of the sphere of countable votes, and reserve them for posters who would perhaps like to see you breathe on?

Or is that such a futile exercise, that you have abandoned all hope of retaining citizenship amongst OT denizens that you feel you must post your last few words with the zest of William Wallace on the cutting table?

Originally posted by Magic Man
Eloy, the posts are coming dangerously close to 100 posts - shouldn't you keep out of the sphere of countable votes, and reserve them for posters who would perhaps like to see you breathe on?

Or is that such a futile exercise, that you have abandoned all hope of retaining citizenship amongst OT denizens that you feel you must post your last few words with the zest of William Wallace on the cutting table?

lmao, great one pompous ass didnt even leave yet and another is already taking his place

i, and others like me.... will be the ones who kill you, and all like you

People fear my methods because they don't understand my methods. Vile they are. Luckily, I'm noble.
what exactly are these so called methods?

Back