Hey Eloy, if the people voted for you to leave, would you leave?

M

Magic Man

Now, we all know that everyone wants you to stay, so you would be safe, but would you condone leaving OT for good if more than 60% voted you out of OT?

Being honourable, I'd expect you to honour this bet.

I vote:

Leave.

Now, lets see what the masses say.

Of course I'd leave if that's what the masses wanted. Remember when I started that thread asking if people wanted me to leave? The large majority voted in my favour. I doubt it would be any different this time around.

gimme my star and then leave.

Originally posted by Magic Man
Now, we all know that everyone wants you to stay, so you would be safe, but would you condone leaving OT for good if more than 60% voted you out of OT?

Being honourable, I'd expect you to honour this bet.

I vote:

Leave.

Now, lets see what the masses say.

wait...if he leaves OT, does that mean we have to suffer him more in mma forum now???

Alright then, the voting begins, lets see the show of hands.

No white belts registered this month are allowed to vote, why? Multiple acounts of single posters will skew the voting data. Nuff said.

Originally posted by lsg
gimme my star and then leave.

Good, you are voting for me to stay as long as I don't give you the star. Good job.

vote leave. im gonna love this thread.

4 leave -1 stay, thus far, not looking good Eloy. But you are calm, why? Honourable.

Originally posted by Eloy82
Good, you are voting for me to stay as long as I don't give you the star. Good job.
that was so 3rd grade of you.

I'll get my star, one way or another.

edit*....like it, elroy?

Please people, lets keep this voting democratic - just leave or stay, why? No one wants their feeling hurt. Honourable? Very.

- m

Originally posted by Magic Man
4 leave -1 stay, thus far, not looking good Eloy. But you are calm, why? Honourable.

Yes, I am calm because I know I'll pull through again. Also, don't fudge the numbers. Two voted for me so far: Me and LSG. Count better.

Back