Hey Dana...heres CM punks next opponent

From what I've seen his striking is light years ahead of Punk. He reacts even worse than Lesnar to being hit though. Even money fight.

tumblr_m3eyaxbS2F1r2f6w8.gif

I want a Gall rematch first, no panic wrestling this time.

Let GOAT use his GOAT hands

#Livingcolourbless
every time I read posts like this I get flashbacks to the gif of CM Punk's opening "strike"

I can't believe that guy still allowed to fight. Well I guess you can't say he doesn't have heart. Anyone that gets their ass kicked that many times & keeps coming back has my respect.

Part of me wants to fight that guy & let him beat me lol
He'd probably get upset. You'd be the one to remove that perfect zero from his record.

my would he go PRO if he is 0-21 AMATEUR? Shouldn't he be racking some wins first?

roflmao his nickname is "THE REAL DEAL" hahha i dont know what is worst his loss record or a losing record with a that kinda nickname

Last edited:
my would he go PRO if he is 0-21 AMATEUR? Shouldn't he be racking some wins first?

roflmao his nickname is "THE REAL DEAL" hahha i dont know what is worst his loss record or a losing record with a that kinda nickname

Because will KO your first with his face.

This guy probably gets paid $50 a fight to pad their records...

That is like defending a guy that can't fight at all being in the UFC because he was a roofer.
what?

I didn't defend him being in the UFC, obviously having seen the fight it was an absolute joke and most believed it was for the 2years it took to happen. I thought he'd show more but I was wrong.

I defended wwe and professional wrestling. It's a brutally demanding "job" and not fake at all, unless of course you thought the violence was real. Most normal people are aware that there aren't any legally sanctioned sports aimed at kids where assaults with steel chairs are "illegal" but actually encouraged.

saying wwe is fake is like saying an action movie is fake. it is what is is.

where is this guy's mother to nag him into another career path?

Back