Hey Dana...heres CM punks next opponent

"Wes O'Neill is the 326th ranked of 328 active UK/Ireland Pro Lightweights. "

The fact that there are two fighters who are ranked worse than good ol' Wes must mean something. C.M. Punk's got his hands full . . .

Damn, does that dude fight every other weekend? Crazy stuff especially with all those KO'z

Dude'z fought from 135 - 170... no wonder he losez so much... he'z fighting 2 or 3 weight classez up.

He'd actually be a good opponent for Punk but I doubt they'd ever allow him to fight in the UFC with a record like that. It would be a new all time low for the organization.

goEHjSe.jpg

They're gonna call Mike Jackson and Jackson is gonna murk CM Punk. CM Punk doesn't have an ounce of athletic talent. Hence why we never played a real sport in his life. No pee wee football. No high school football or wrestling. No college sports etc. Went into fake wrestling where it's all an act. Where he is a great actor and story teller. I give him that.

They're gonna call Mike Jackson and Jackson is gonna murk CM Punk. CM Punk doesn't have an ounce of athletic talent. Hence why we never played a real sport in his life. No pee wee football. No high school football or wrestling. No college sports etc. Went into fake wrestling where it's all an act. Where he is a great actor and story teller. I give him that.
a very physically demanding act with a punishing schedule.

at least be reasonable when shitting on it.

a very physically demanding act with a punishing schedule.

at least be reasonable when shitting on it.
The guy is tough don't get me wrong. Punishing schedule and tough on the body. But toughness alone doesn't make you an athlete. It can make you a hell of a stuntman. Which cm punk is in spades. Great stuntman and actor. But that's it. I'm not shitting on it. I was a huge fan of prowrestlin . If it wasn't for Ken shamrock in the Wwf I wouldn't have found out and became a fan of ufc/MMA many years ago. :) kudos to prowrestling.

Jesus guy has so many fights where he was KO'd then fights again a month or less later only to get KO'ed again.
I dont think he ever wakes up. His corner just takes him place to place. Some "Weekend at Bernies" type of shit.

Imagine the audience laughter when Buffer announces his 0-27 record? It will be great.

I can't believe that guy still allowed to fight. Well I guess you can't say he doesn't have heart. Anyone that gets their ass kicked that many times & keeps coming back has my respect.

Part of me wants to fight that guy & let him beat me lol

Makes sense. I want to see that guy go 1-27 haha.

Back